What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Glaceon said:
2-5 was the one level of the game I completely despised. I actually had to use a walkthrough there, it was that bad. Apart from that, I liked the game, especially those last three main worlds. Would play it again if I could.
Are we talking about Drybake Stadium? That was one of my favourite levels in the game.

Why would you need a walkthrough? Maybe I'm forgetting some complicated thing about it, but I remember it being pretty straight forward.

2-5 is the "hidden" level of the desert world that you need to clear in order to progress with the game. So I read what to do there and I thought it's not worth my time to touch that game ever again as I would only hurt myself.

Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:
2-5 was the one level of the game I completely despised. I actually had to use a walkthrough there, it was that bad. Apart from that, I liked the game, especially those last three main worlds. Would play it again if I could.
Are we talking about Drybake Stadium? That was one of my favourite levels in the game.

Why would you need a walkthrough? Maybe I'm forgetting some complicated thing about it, but I remember it being pretty straight forward.

Its puzzles were the vaguest thing I've ever experienced, and you had to backtrack each time you made a mistake if you weren't prepared. After about four hours on some of the last puzzles for one reason or another, I just saved myself the misery because I didn't really get the last few. May have been my bad memory that caused that or made it worse, may been some kind of selective lack of perception on those last few puzzles. Whatever it was, I didn't have to deal with it for the remainder of the game so I only ever hated that level.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
2-5 is the "hidden" level of the desert world that you need to clear in order to progress with the game. So I read what to do there and I thought it's not worth my time to touch that game ever again as I would only hurt myself.

Actually, that was 2-4, I believe. World 2 has five levels.

Ah, "hidden". Well, the game gets better for the last three main worlds, so IMO you're missing out but I won't question.

Glaceon said:
Its puzzles were the vaguest thing I've ever experienced, and you had to backtrack each time you made a mistake if you weren't prepared. After about four hours on some of the last puzzles for one reason or another, I just saved myself the misery because I didn't really get the last few. May have been my bad memory that caused that or made it worse, may been some kind of selective lack of perception on those last few puzzles. Whatever it was, I didn't have to deal with it for the remainder of the game so I only ever hated that level.
You mean the toad mural head + feet paintings? They gave you the stickers necessary IIRC because they were scattered around and/or rewards for defeating the enemies there.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Do you mean the exit in 2-3 that leads to it? I don't see the problem with that level nor 2-5.

Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:
You mean the toad mural head + feet paintings? They gave you the stickers necessary IIRC because they were scattered around and/or rewards for defeating the enemies there.

Yeah, but they didn't respawn and like I said, it eats up incorrectly placed stickers.

Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:

Yeah, but they didn't respawn and like I said, it eats up incorrectly placed stickers.
But, not to be rude, how in the world did you manage to place them incorrectly? The answers are literally on the walls around you.

Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:

But, not to be rude, how in the world did you manage to place them incorrectly? The answers are literally on the walls around you.

They were for each, but I wasn't sure how to interpret the last couple.

Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:

They were for each, but I wasn't sure how to interpret the last couple.
Oh, you mean how they had multiple of the same toad combination so you had to find two of them? I can kind of see how you got stuck there... Sort of... Not really o~o' I guess I just can't understand since it seemed so obvious when I first played it.

On the other hand, I thought the Jungle World was kind of lame. Did not enjoy it nearly as much as I did every other world in the game. I guess the search for Wiggler parts didn't entice me. I did happen to get stumped on one of the early levels when you needed to find a hidden block. Took me a long time but seemed kind of obvious in hindsight.

World 2-4 and 2-5 are both horrible stages in their own ways. I think how easy it is to get stuck in this game one of the games biggest problems.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Making progress in hard mode like a snail. Should speed up the deeper I get into it.

NSY said:
World 2-4 and 2-5 are both horrible stages in their own ways. I think how easy it is to get stuck in this one of the games biggest problems.
But I mean, I literally cannot understand because I had no trouble at all with those stages. I seriously am trying to see how they could be troublesome and I'm coming up blank. 2-4 made you go back up to the top a few times, but that's all I can say that might possibly be able to get you stuck. The desert world is my second favourite, losing to the snow world.

I stil don't understand how you can like anything about Sticker Star.

One day I shall make a rant article to express my unlimited hate and dispise towards that game.

Crackin355 said:
NSY said:
World 2-4 and 2-5 are both horrible stages in their own ways. I think how easy it is to get stuck in this one of the games biggest problems.
But I mean, I literally cannot understand because I had no trouble at all with those stages. I seriously am trying to see how they could be troublesome and I'm coming up blank. 2-4 made you go back up to the top a few times, but that's all I can say that might possibly be able to get you stuck. The desert world is my second favourite, losing to the snow world.
World 2-4 was the oasis level not the tomb level. The tomb level (which was actually 2-3) was pretty interesting (apart from how easy it is to run into enemies). The snow world was meh for me, the first two levels were okay but nothing special, the third level was the most fun I got out of the game, the fifth stage was very underwhelming and the last level featured the worst mine cart ride I've ever been on.

Tactics Ogre: The Knight Of Lodis

An RPG where your foes actually get EXP? COUNT ME IN!

Also the last three RPGs I've played starts the main plot when something happens to the protag and he ends up sleeping in some chick's home until he awakens. (This, Fire Emblem Blazing Sword, and Riviera).

NSY said:
Crackin355 said:
NSY said:
World 2-4 was the oasis level not the tomb level. The tomb level (which was actually 2-3) was pretty interesting (apart from how easy it is to run into enemies). The snow world was meh for me, the first two levels were okay but nothing special, the third level was the most fun I got out of the game, the fifth stage was very underwhelming and the last level featured the worst mine cart ride I've ever been on.
Oh, the Oasis? That was Vacuum + Faucet, I can see how you would get stuck on that actually. Well, the vacuum part at least, the rest of the level afterwards wasn't rocket science.

Crackin355 said:
NSY said:
Crackin355 said:
NSY said:
Oh, the Oasis? That was Vacuum + Faucet, I can see how you would get stuck on that actually. Well, the vacuum part at least, the rest of the level afterwards wasn't rocket science.

To be honest both of them were pretty obvious especially if you explored the harbour first, and if you haven't, Kersti hints you (yes, some of them are helpful) should go there, I believe.

Is that so, I already had the vacuum so I don't remember Kersti hinting to go to the Harbor. 2-4 was literally a freebie level if you think about it, two stickers is really all you need to beat it.

Back