What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my siblings, which I destroyed them with Pikachu and the move Thunder.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Went from 3-9 to the end in one sitting. I HAVE NO LIFE Q-Q

Super Mario Galaxy
Made it to the Kitchen today.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

There's been a thunderstorm for the past 2 days and nights. Coelcanths everywhere.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

This game frustrates the hell out of me.

I get real pissed every single time one of my units dies. It means back to start of the stage.

Well I did some of the child chapters but I keep dying at the desert one.

hmm well you should try training the units that keep dieing by either fighting risen (you can summon them with reeking boxes) or battling streetpass teams (you can get them from the bonus box, which is under wireless)

that's also how i get supports up

Pearl said:
hmm well you should try training the units that keep dieing by either fighting risen (you can summon them with reeking boxes) or battling streetpass teams (you can get them from the bonus box, which is under wireless)

that's also how i get supports up
yes, I always do risen to train my weak units. Especially helpful for pairing up couples, or Donnel, and such.

Sonic Generations.

About where I was before the 360 decided that I didn't have a save file anymore... cleared the rest of the Classic Era missions and beat Speed Highway Act 1.

Mega Man 4.

Just beat Bright Man. Next on the list before Dr. Cossack is finding the Balloon Adapter and grinding E-Tanks...

Turok: Dinosaur Hunter.

I've played plenty of better games before or after it, but none of them hold the same nostalgia factor. Jugling poachers with explosive arrows will never get old.

Back