What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Replaying to take some screenshots.

Super Mario World, making a custom level with Lunar Magic and ripping sprites.

Finally did all the Boards in Mario Party 9 over at my friends house. He was also showing me Fire Emblem Awakening on his 3DS which I think looks pretty cool.

Kirby Air Ride

Syobon Action (1, 2, 3).

Mario Party

So after being in the lead for the first half, everybody caught up and everyone had 5 stars each. Luigi got 6 at the end while DK was down to 3 and me and peach were still on 5. Luckily I was such a coin hoarder because the most coins at one time I had was 155 and I had 138 by the end of the game. That gave me 2 bonus stars and the win.

carckin355 said:
Mario Party

So after being in the lead for the first half, everybody caught up and everyone had 5 stars each. Luigi got 6 at the end while DK was down to 3 and me and peach were still on 5. Luckily I was such a coin hoarder because the most coins at one time I had was 155 and I had 138 by the end of the game. That gave me 2 bonus stars and the win.

The only Mario Party I don't have. :(

I just played some Nintendo Land.

Xerneas said:
carckin355 said:
Mario Party

The only Mario Party I don't have. :(

I just played some Nintendo Land.

I managed to get one on eBay for $80

I still have to get 2 & 8, but 2 is on the VC and I can get 8 from ozgameshop at any time I need.

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Made my way to Melari's Mine. Honestly, the game is decent so far but nothing special.

Crackin, did your N64 stick bust at any point during those control stick minigames.

Luigi's Mansion 2

Beat Secret Mine after a painful boss battle

Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Beat Sonny the first blacklist memeber. I accidently bought a rubbish car that can only go at 34 mph though so I'm doing lots of police bounties to get money for a better car.

NSY said:
Crackin, did your N64 stick bust at any point during those control stick minigames.

Luigi's Mansion 2

Beat Secret Mine after a painful boss battle

Nope. It probably will bust eventually but I have 2 spares. Both of my original controllers have busted control sticks but only one of them is literally complete shit. Sadly, it was my only colored one. Now I have some third-party ones which hold up pretty well.

Because I'm basically screwed over in Need For Speed: Most Wanted and its going to take a while to get enough in game money to get another car I'm taking a break from the game to focus on my other games so

Angry Birds

Finished the Bad Piggies episode and made some progress through Surf and Turf.

Mario Party 8

Just got it, along with 1 and 7. Pretty good, first time I've owned a Mario Party, and I think I'm almost addicted. (Even though I have no one to play with. :-\)

Legend of Zelda: A link to the past

BEST ZELDA GAME........

EVER!!

MCS said:
Metroid Prime

Attempted the Omega Pirate for the first time in a few years. He's still brutal.
Really? I didn't find him to be that hard.

You are using Super Missiles to blast him when he becomes vulnerable, right? And the X-Ray visor?

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Starting to play classic mode as everyone. Screw you Bane. There are also some interesting endings.
Nightwing becoming part of the Sinestro Corps? Didn't see that coming.

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

So now that I've got the hang of capturing bounties I went back to the first level and got 4 out of 5 optional bounties alive.

Back