What game did you last play?!?!?!?

It's been a while, but I played NSMBU.

Did some missions.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Just screwing around in VS mode now until I unlock Mewtwo, Big Blue, and Poke Floats. I unlocked Fourside today and Brinstar Depths a while back.

Lego Lord of the Rings

Going back and unlocking characters,last ones I got were Witch King,Sauron,Mouth of Sauron,Radagast the Brown,Tom Bombadil, and Ringwraith.

Also did a Bonus level.

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter came today but I'm playing it untill I've beaten Jedi Starfighter.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

The story is very interesting although there have been 2 flashbacks so far.

A Link to the Past.

Still haven't beaten the boss of the third Dark World dungeon.

A Link to the Past.

FINALLY beat Mothula. Now it's on the next dungeon.

That is, if I can find out how to get in...

Lego Lord of the Rings

Unlocked a few more characters and some blacksmith designs.

New Super Mario Bros. U

100% the 8 worlds, currently on 9-8 Pendulum Castle. Not that hard, I just need to be patient.

I don't think I can possibly complete the game though. The Challenges are way too hard for me.

Beat Star Wars Jedi Starfighter

The final mission was very hard.

Started Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. I didn't get any Bounties in the first level but I got a golden Mandalorian feather. I'll replay the level for the bounties.

Mario Party

Begun DK's map. I have 4 stars, DK has 2 and Luigi has 1. I'm surprised that I got 4 stars in the first 10 turns but haven't been able to get anymore despite stealing 3 stars during the next 15 turns.

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

I restarted this since I got lost last time. Turns out all I needed was the spin attack which I never got. Anyway, I stopped after that part to go to bed.

Back