What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Donkey Kong Country.

Right now I'm on Millstone Mayhem.

Kongo Jungle was too easy.

In Monkey Mines the only trouble I've had so far is at Mine Cart Carnage and... well, Millstone Mayhem...

Tales of the Abyss

Beat it in 40 hours. I enjoyed it a lot, just like I did with Symphonia. I teared up a little during the cutscene at Tower of Rem, but the final boss was a little anti-climactic. That might be partly my fault because I switched to Guy to do a Mystic Arte then the part where Tear sings the Grand Fonic Hymn happened and I couldn't switch back so I was using a character I didn't want. Oh well. I'll probably play through again but on the bus to and from school. I'll try get as many titles, costumes, skills and side quests done, as long as they don't require me to be on any mode over Normal, because I fucking suck at this game honestly. I'm always getting myself killed trying to combo and stagger the enemy, definitely not as forgiving as Symphonia. But I only got one game over and that was the duel against Asch. I seriously wasn't prepared. I had low health, low magic, my moves were the slow arcane element ones so I had to change to the combo staggering ones but it was too late.

I wrote a lot without realizing it, so I'll just chuck in a spoiler so people who don't care don't need to read. I guess for 40 hours of playtime I needed to write a bit to get it out of my head.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Wow despite how slow this game is I'm at 15% already and I've only done the first level. I'm looking forward to using the UFO though.

Donkey Kong Country.

Well this is actually going to be about the last two times I played this, but it's still the last game I played...

After beating Millstone Mayhem I got through the rest of Monkey Mines. Necky was really easy (even though I died literally right when the battle started...)

Vine Valley then. Tree Top Town gave me some trouble, but that's about it. Queen B. was kind of challenging.

Gorilla Glacier now. The only level that really troubled me was Slipside Ride. Really Gnawty was about as easy as his twin. I have yet to move on to the next area, though.

You found Snow Barrel Blast easy?

Wow...

Anyway

Super Mario Land II

Replaying for the he'll of it.

NSY said:
You found Snow Barrel Blast easy?

Wow...

It wasn't really that difficult... I believe I died about two or three times, but nothing too major... unlike Slipside Ride, which I felt was harder...

The Dark Knight said:

Wow despite how slow this game is I'm at 15% already and I've only done the first level. I'm looking forward to using the UFO though.
Trust me, it's not as good as the first 3. :P

Virion said:
The Dark Knight said:

Trust me, it's not as good as the first 3. :P
It's not that bad just not as good as Spyro 2.

Minecraft Pocket Editon

Playing on school's I Pads. I find it boring in single palyer but its fun on survival with my friend fighting zombies.

Kid Icarus Uprsing

Challenging myself by doing chapters on Intensity 8.0. I also completed Chapter 1 on 9.0

Tales of the Abyss

I'm gonna have some trouble trying to get everything. Would be easier if I was able to get x10 experience from the 2nd playthrough bonuses but I didn't have enough. I wondered why my character never had a variety of AD Skills and it was because I didn't know what actually caused you to gain them in the first place.

Donkey Kong Country.

Oil Drum Alley was utter purgatory... until I found out the timing for the Oil Drums, at which point it wasn't so bad... Then I got to Poison Pond... The other stages weren't so bad, but I can see how some would be difficult...

Now I'm on Dumb Drum.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Finished unlocking the assist trophies today. I also beat every Home Run Contest challenge, and beat two challenges I never beat on my old Wii: Defeat 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl and Clear Boss Battles on Normal difficulty.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Ragequited Chapter 9.

Back