What game did you last play?!?!?!?

carckin355 said:
Hitoshura said:
but the game is disgustingly easy so far.

Do not worry. Just... Do not worry.

It gets much harder.

Much harder? Damn...and this is a fast paced game that I'm playing on an emulator that, due to my cruddy computer, runs the game at 60% speed. And I'm fairly slow to react, so...well, this should be fun.

On day six currently, just past the day 5 shocker. Didn't see it coming, frankly. Getting a few rare metals, doing some levelling. Currently at level...I believe thirteen.

Though I've only seen him once, ever noticed how much Sho Minamimoto looks like Hazama/Terumi/Sadistic Trollface? Or might it just be me?

Rayman Legends Challenge App

Crackin sent me an invitation to do the Daily Challenge. I broke his record. Hehehe.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart 7.

I was going for three stars on Mushroom Cup 150cc, got first on every race, and it still only gave me 2 stars. I had to do this 3 times before I finally got 3 stars.

Lakituthequick said:

Crackin sent me an invitation to do the Daily Challenge. I broke his record. Hehehe.

Noooooooooooo. Looks like I have some catching up to do after school.

Hitoshura said:
TWEWY.

Joshua's story, day two.

SHIKI...MISAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
oh my, you're in for a twist

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

Cabela's Dangerous Hunt's 2011

I've been playing it on hard mode,those stupid fucking monkeys won't stop killing that guy in the tower.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

I started a new file yesterday (the memory card with my previous file disappeared). I've already unlocked seven of the unlockable characters: Jigglypuff, Dr. Mario, Marth, Falco, Ganondorf, Roy, and Luigi, in that order. I've only unlocked Kingdom II in terms of stages though.

Lakituthequick said:

Think again! I don't think I can beat my current score, it was one of those moments where I try the first time and do better than I can ever expect to do later on. I could try a few more times but then that diminishes the great feeling.

Luigi's Mansion 2

Beaten. Treacherous Mansion was enjoyable, the ghost gauntlet at the end was stressful, I was 5 seconds from losing but I made it to the Toilets in time. The Final Boss was... disappointing. It was more tedious than difficult to line the boss up with the falling projectiles. It took me about 10 minutes to figure out what to do because he would teleport away from the falling spike balls when I tried to land them on him. Whatever. I played ThrillTower/ScareScraper with Cirdec and I did horribly while Cirdec did great.

Like I said, first try after getting back from school and I got 1366.65m. LTQ is at 1184.11m so he could probably try a few more times and beat me. It doesn't matter reward-wise since I already have the Gold Ciup secured, but I'm very competitive in this for some reason. Maybe because I'm not that bad at it.

Sptro: Enter the Dragonfly

I take back what I said when I started playing it. The game is horrible. The worst £5 I ever spent. I'm only still playing it because I want to be able to say I haave beaten it and so I can start playing some games I know are good. On the second to last level now thankfully.

Constant glitches, really slow, annoying enemies, long loading times, Spyro saying the name of every single Dragonfly he catches, horrible music and the fact that despite the game being brand new it freezes itself in some conversations so I have to reset the game.

Yeah thats a lot of bad stuff. I really liked the first 3 games so I assumed this game would be good too. Its basically the Sonic 06 of the Spyro series.

Super mario world for the Wii u, still an awesome game.

Yoshidude99 said:
Constant glitches, really slow, annoying enemies, long loading times, Spyro saying the name of every single Dragonfly he catches, horrible music and the fact that despite the game being brand new it freezes itself in some conversations so I have to reset the game.

Yeah thats a lot of bad stuff. I really liked the first 3 games so I assumed this game would be good too. Its basically the Sonic 06 of the Spyro series.
You should try Hero's Tail. Although it's nothing like the original games (and they changed Moneybags which made me mad), it's actually not too bad. Not good or anything, but certainly better than Enter the Dragonfly.

TWEWY Dumbass Day Two

F--K THE SLAMMER GAME...Misaki...(spoiler)...Don't worry...I'll keep your new life intact...

Kitaniji, how DARE you...

Beat Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly!

I'm so happy I actually made it through this game. Anyway the final boss (actually the only boss) was short but the best thing in the game. I liked how Ripto made fourth wall refefrence about being a videogame cliche.

Virion said:
Yoshidude99 said:

You should try Hero's Tail. Although it's nothing like the original games (and they changed Moneybags which made me mad), it's actually not too bad. Not good or anything, but certainly better than Enter the Dragonfly.
I might get it if I ever see it then.

Back