What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Meat Boy is still frustrating to death. I wanna yank my eyeballs out and feed them to my fish.

Bomberman GB3 - I saw it in the eShop, and I thought, let's try it.

Paper Jorge said:
Super Meat Boy is still frustrating to death. I wanna yank my eyeballs out and feed them to my fish.
Even when it gets so frustrating, you just. Can't. Stop.

Darksiders

Pokemon XD

Was going to grab my last two fire types and finish off Citadark Isle, ending the Monotype Run, but I spent 5-6 Hours training my new Magmar (Tekkit) and Rapidash (Rocket). Then I got bored and decided I should stop before I get too bored and not want to play it again.

Called Magmar; Tekkit; because I was watching Yogscast Minecraft Tekkit series. And it sounded cool.

Called Rapidash; Rocket; because I called my Platinum Rapidash; Jet. Rocket Jet, Rocket Comes before Jet, just like XD is in Gen III which is before Gen IV.

Sacred Stones

I beat Chapter 19 on my first try without losing anybody, and I found out that Wyvern Knights are able to get pierce with a javelin without the game freezing in the 3DS port.

Half-Life

Mario Kart 7 Tournament.

Football Manager 2012

I suck horribly at this.

Diner Dash: Sizzle and Serve

Played Endless Shift and got really far. Then I got bored and quit.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Took me three tries, but I finally beat Chapter 10: Turning Traitor.
1st time: Cormag's Wyvern Riders kill Vanessa asdgasdgah
2nd time: Boat with Ballista shoots Vanessa down sadganodig
3rd time: Recruited Duessel and Cormag, and also got a bonus Knight Crest at the end of the level because I saved all of Duessel's cavaliers. Who knew?

Some really weird photo demo for the 3DS.
I've deleted it after 3 minutes.

Don't know if it counts as a "game" but me and my friend agreed to spam Pictochat.

Super Buu said:
You do know it's spelled with a K?
Exactly!

Mario Kart DS

Played one race and got bored and quit.

^ need any help with Paper Mario?

Paper Mario 2, beat Doopliss and I'm on Keelhaul Key now. I'll be playing Pokemon FireRed later and exploring Pokemon Mansion for the Cinnabar Gym's key.

Don Pianta said:
^ need any help with Paper Mario?

Paper Mario 2, beat Doopliss and I'm on Keelhaul Key now. I'll be playing Pokemon FireRed later and exploring Pokemon Mansion for the Cinnabar Gym's key.
Not sure yet, I stopped after getting Goombario so. I'll play a bunch tomorrow, and let you know then.

Back