What game did you last play?!?!?!?

recently got just cause 2

this is already one of the funnest games Ive ever played. recommend big time

Pokemon Heartgold. Still training to beat Red. Has anyone on this forum beaten Red?

I have beaten Red once.

Anyway, Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb.

Luigi's Mansion

Finally stopped being a scaredycat and got through the blackout. I didn't bother getting the ghosts, I just ran through the rooms to get what I need, and get out. Uncle Grimmly was insanely easy. Got him in one suction and took no damage.

More Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb.

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (3DS)

Played that level where you have to escape from the fire in The Burrow. Got stuck in the tube and couldn't get out, had to restart but got caught up in the Dueling Club. Ginny is fucking invincible! She blocks every fucking attack I do!!!

Sweetie Bot said:
Quantum Conundrum demo

A puzzle game with John de Lancie's voice guiding you, a definite buy for me.
Mate, trust me; the game is not as good as it sounds. Save your money.

Team Fortress 2

I'm having a Gamecube Nostalgia summer right now, so I just finished TTYD 100% for the first time, just literally finished Super Mario Sunshine 100% for the first time, and starting Wind Waker, which I hope to complete 100% - for the first time.

Pokédex 3D Pro.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

'Tis supposed to be reminiscent of earlier Metroid titles, so I gave it a try. First section was decent, haven't noticed any glaring flaws in gameplay yet, seems worth playing further into.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Sweetie Bot said:
Quantum Conundrum demo

A puzzle game with John de Lancie's voice guiding you, a definite buy for me.
Mate, trust me; the game is not as good as it sounds. Save your money.
So I assume it's pretty much overrated by critics then, since I've seen a lot of high scores. Shame the damn game won't even start up for me, I wanted to see what all the fuss is about.

Back