What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart Seven!
On the last race, a Blue Shell hit me before the finish line. The guy on 2nd place passed me but I was able to hit him with a Green Shell on the last second and win 1st place.

MCS said:
Super Mario 3D Land

Beat Special World for the first time. Now I have to do it all over again with Luigi to 100% it.

sigh.

I have to get all the golden flags with Luigi too, right?

If you got golden flag with Mario, you not need to do it with Luigi

Half-Life

Pandapowah said:
Mario Kart Seven!
On the last race, a Blue Shell hit me before the finish line. The guy on 2nd place passed me but I was able to hit him with a Green Shell on the last second and win 1st place.
Happened in MKWii. Except I hit with a red shell

Nintendogs+Cats

Started playing again.

Pokémon Black 2:
Mario Kart 7:

Sorry people, but I've decided to take the Mario Kart 7 Video down, because the Audio is way out of sync.
I'll Upload a better Version tomorrow, when I'll do the work it actually needed to have.

Paper Mario

Completed the first Chapter. Good game. I don't think it beats TTYD though.

SMRPG

Awesome game. About to get Geno. Mallow is pretty good. Probably one of my favorite RPGs besides TTYD.

Pokemon Platinum

Victory Road took a while, then I went up against the Elite Four, last obstacle before I can declare I finished my fire monotype. Destroyed Aaron but Bertha's Earthquake attacks are one-hits on fire types. Did some huge grinding, obliterated Aaron again with all of my Pokemon, Barely beat Bertha with Infernape, defeated Flint with all 3, destroyed Lucian with Houndoom + Dark Pulse.

Who was it tha said Cynthia was easy? Hell no. Her Garchomp one-hitted all my Pokemon (probably because they're only fire types, but still.), lucky, I had a lot of revives and used Close Combat a few times. The rest was fairly easy (Fire > Grass and Steel). Yay.

Pokemon White

Playing post-game stuff. Also beat Red in HeartGold and the Champion in FireRed, that's makes 3 down, 3 to go.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

Restarted the game. Pretty fun. I had lost interest because of that stupid fricking caterpillar in the Vim Factory.

Sonic Mega Collection

Played Sonic the Hedgehog 2, got to Metropolis Zone and died (beat my old record, which was Oil Ocean Zone) and played a little bit of Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine as well.

Queen Boo said:

Restarted the game. Pretty fun. I had lost interest because of that stupid fricking caterpillar in the Vim Factory.
Oh Swiggler. Just keep attacking the Doctor Shroobs to make him weak then use Red Shells on him. That's all there is to it. Anyway I started Sonic Spinball. I can only work the right flippers for some reason though. Eother way Toxic Caves has good music.

Yoshidude99 said:
Queen Boo said:

Oh Swiggler. Just keep attacking the Doctor Shroobs to make him weak then use Red Shells on him. That's all there is to it. Anyway I started Sonic Spinball. I can only work the right flippers for some reason though. Eother way Toxic Caves has good music.
I only had green shells and fire flowers.

Anyways...

Diner Dash: Sizzle and Serve

Failed AGAIN at Retro level 7.

Queen Boo said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Queen Boo said:

I only had green shells and fire flowers.

Anyways...

Diner Dash: Sizzle and Serve

Failed AGAIN at Retro level 7.
Well he is still weak if you attack the Doctor Shroobs.

Rayman 3

Beat the Land of Livid Dead. Well this was a very long but fun level. The underwater robtic Squid boss was cool.

GTA: San Andreas. it has a better everything than GTA 4, besides graphics obviously

why did rockstar go so wrong

If you count 3DS AR Games I played Graffiti on my ar card on my 3DS. If not, Diner Dash: Sizzle and Serve where I failed at that level again. Might ask my mom to do it.

Back