What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Paper Mario

Devoted an hour to beating Sammer's Kingdom. that was some hard shit

Still playing Samurai Warrios 3... Does anyone else own that game? Did any of you ever make it all the way through the Murasame Mode?

I finally got my hands on Ōkami and am loving it! I purified Hana Valley and Shinshu Field.

Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime

Mario Party 8!!!

Paper Mario. I defeated Kent C. Koopa without the putting him to sleep, flipping him over and attacking his tail strategy. Not easy, but possible.

Skyward Sword
I obtained the Triforce and tried to fight Ghirahim, which means that I made it to the second phase of the fight before dying (for the record, I still find him interesting as a villain, and I like the new black color scheme). Of course, it's all my fault because I went into the Gate of Time without any potions or anything (how was I supposed to know that I'd have to deal with hordes of enemies?).

Mario4Ever said:
Skyward Sword
I obtained the Triforce and tried to fight Ghirahim, which means that I made it to the second phase of the fight before dying (for the record, I still find him interesting as a villain, and I like the new black color scheme). Of course, it's all my fault because I went into the Gate of Time without any potions or anything (how was I supposed to know that I'd have to deal with hordes of enemies?).
I recommend buying a few bottles of heart potion. If you have any life medals equip them, make sure you have a shield (upgraded Sacred Shield and Hyrule Shield are the best, Iron Shield is a good choice for Ghirahim but not in the Final Boss (as it uses lightning attacks)). Other items (like extra Bomb Bags or other medals) should be taken out of your patch, as you will not need them.

Super Paper Mario

Second playthrough. I'm currently on Chapter 3-3.

On my 3DS: Kingdom Hearts 3D.
On my DS: Pokémon Black.
On my PS Vita: Rayman Origins.
On my Phone: Angry Birds Space.
On my Tablet: Sonic 4 Episode 1.

Skyward Sword
Beat Ghirahim for the third time (I had two fairies and a heart potion), and now I can look forward to hating the fight with Demise. I tried it once, and he broke my shield with his lightning sword, sealing my doom.

I got to Chapter 5-2 or 5-3 on Super Paper Mario.

Back