What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Yoshidude99 said:
Now back at Ordon Village as a Wolf in Twilight Princess. I just need to get the sword here and get past the guy who calls you foul beast. Anyway Hyrule reminded me of Super Paper Mario's Void. Also got to 2-10 in Angry Birds
Now at Twilight Ordon village

Kingdoms of Amulor(sp?): reckoning

played for like 13 hours straight, really fun game.

Yoshidude99 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Now back at Ordon Village as a Wolf in Twilight Princess. I just need to get the sword here and get past the guy who calls you foul beast. Anyway Hyrule reminded me of Super Paper Mario's Void. Also got to 2-10 in Angry Birds
You mean Faron Woods, collecting the tears is not that hard, check the White Dots on your minimal, some may be in houses. Only thing you need to watch for is battles against Shadow Beasts, as their attacks take one full heart away.

New Super Yoshi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
You mean Faron Woods, collecting the tears is not that hard, check the White Dots on your minimal, some may be in houses. Only thing you need to watch for is battles against Shadow Beasts, as their attacks take one full heart away.
I figured all that out myself. Now at Forest Temple after just learning a hidden move and stealing oil from the bird.

That actually kinda sums up the whole game, except that once you think about it, the beginning's not much better than the end.

Magus said:
That actually kinda sums up the whole game, except that once you think about it, the beginning's not much better than the end.
The beat part of the game so far for me has just been using the slingshot really.

^ I thought the second half of the game was much better

I just played Chrono Trigger (DS), Xenoblade, and Tales of the Abyss.

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Easy way to win medals in this game? Go in Rise of the Empire Mustafar mission and complete it with elite rifle without being killed.

Twilight Princess is a very long game, while most like me think it was very good, others like Bop thought it suffered from problems.

My only bad thing (which is minor) is that the bosses could have been harder but although they may not be hard, they are very fun to fight which makes up for it.

If you just keep playing it, it will become very fun later on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Princess

Got to City in the Sky on my second playthough.

Luigi's Mansion.

I'm trying to see if I can get an A Rank mansion without getting any Speedy Spirits. Although I accidentally captured the one in Henry and Orville's room.

Twilight Princess
Making progress through Forest Temple. Just got the Gale Boomerang after beating the monkey mini boss.

After watching a series of videos of someone playing One Piece: Kaizoku Musou (Pirate Warriors), I decided to go back and play Samurai Warriors 3. Since it's been a while, I decided to start a new save file and start from scratch. It IS a pretty fun game.

Mario Tennis Open

DK is now a star character. I've also started over Paper Mario.

Yoshidude99 said:
Twilight Princess
Making progress through Forest Temple. Just got the Gale Boomerang after beating the monkey mini boss.
The hard bit's are done now, remember to get the boss, take a good look of the floor below you.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Back