What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario 3D Land

100%ed the 8 main worlds, now I just have to venture through the Special worlds, then unlock Luigi and do it all over again.

Mario Kart Double Dash

Mario4Ever said:
Resident Evil: Revelations
Played through Episode 2 - "Double Mystery"

Aside from enemy and item placement as well as the fact that you spend most of it without weapons, this episode's basically the demo.

Super Mario Galaxy 2:Did some speedruns and beat my times
Lego Star Wars III:Got to Duel of the Droids another of my favourite episodes. This game is awesome

MK7: Played with 4 other mariowikiers (Mij, Gamefreak, Lily, and MnSG)

Majora's Mask: Kinda confused with the 3 days thing. I already passed that part but they still show it.

SM64: On the Snow World

Fortune Street: Lost to Yoshi when I landed on his property.

New Super Mario said:
Majora's Mask: Kinda confused with the 3 days thing. I already passed that part but they still show it.

Majora's Mask is the only game in the series (as far as I know) that operates on a time limit. In three days, the Moon will crash down on Termina and destroy it unless you stop that from happening. If you mean that you reacquired and played the Ocarina of Time, all that did was take you back to the dawn of the first day. Now, rather than spend those three days getting the ocarina back, you're trying to stop the Moon from destroying Termina (though you are able to use the ocarina to speed up or slow down the passage of time to suit your needs).

Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:

Majora's Mask is the only game in the series (as far as I know) that operates on a time limit. In three days, the Moon will crash down on Termina and destroy it unless you stop that from happening. If you mean that you reacquired and played the Ocarina of Time, all that did was take you back to the dawn of the first day. Now, rather than spend those three days getting the ocarina back, you're trying to stop the Moon from destroying Termina (though you are able to use the ocarina to speed up or slow down the passage of time to suit your needs).
Oh all right thanks.

Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

Got some songs and outfits including City Escape. Also Dream Uneven Bars is now one od my favourite events

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Resident Evil: Revelations - played through episode three ("Ghosts of Veltro") and unlocked Raid Mode, which I guess is like Mercenaries which is not as easy as I thought it would be.

Lego Star Wars III

Completed Lair of Grevious. For some reason Gungan General is after it though instead of before it like in the show.

Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012

Holy fucking shit, this game is brilliant.

Back