What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tekken Tag Tournament

Skyward Sword

Just completed Nayru's Silent Realm...still terrifying, though I had a better time with it than I did Farore's Silent Realm. As an aside, I can see why Bop likes the Clawshots. ;)

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Well, I tried to play it, but it didn't work past the file selection screen. So much for GameStop's pre-owned "guarantee".

Super Mario 3D Land demo:No damage this time and loads more points
Sonic Heroes:Got 2 A ranks
Lego Star Wars 3 the Clone Wars: Got this game yesterday and it is awesome. I am up to Destroy Malevolence one of my favourite episodes from the show.

Dillon's Rolling Western

I'm at stage 4, but I do take the time to replay stages in an attempt to find heart pieces, and improve my battle strategies; this in return, can lead to better final rankings. Stage 3 did give me a scare for a moment though; money restrictions can be a pain, as that prevents you from fully setting up your defenses on the first day. At least the Grock patterns are always the same when you redo stages.

Of course, I did get word that if you get a game over, you can redo the failed stage without any money restrictions. I'm not sure if this is true or not though, as I've yet to get a game over. But this is pretty much why I redo the earlier stages, since I can build up my money supply for future use; those defenses don't come cheap after all.

Metroid Prime - Going for 100% Veteran.

Resident Evil: Revelations (or should I say "Revelaitons"? It's one of those copies....)

Played through Episode 1 - "Into the Depths"

Back