Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
Breaking news, Marioboards community! I just got correspondence from some friends at Game Freak, and apparently, they're desperate for new Pokemon to put into the next generation of games. Their artists have run out of ideas and ink! Thankfully, I was able to let them know that the Marioboards are full of talented and inventive artists, and that we could handle making the new mons for them.

Every week on Sunday, I'll be posting a prompt, and at any point throughout the week, you can post your new creature design! You can take the prompt as literally or as loosely as you'd like, and your designs can be as serious or as goofy as you'd like. No particular metric of artistic ability required. Anything goes, let's just see what Pokemon you can come up with! Of course, alternate forms of existing Pokemon are permitted as well.

You're also encouraged to post general info, dex entries, lore, stats and movepool... Whatever you want to include, have fun and toss it in! All you really "need" to post, though, is your drawing and your Pokemon's name.

To start things off strong, your prompt for Week 1 is:
Partner Pokemon
Be it a starter, a Route 1 encounter, or a lifelong friend, design a Pokemon that you'd want at your side for your adventure!

Since I'm initiating this challenge, it only seems fair that I start off the sharing!

Untitled188_20221211114817.png

Beanishboi
The Satchel Pokemon
Grass-Normal

The satchel at its side is homemade by the Beanishboi who carries it, so each satchel is unique. It enjoys helping others by carrying objects and small Pokemon.

Height: 2'11"
Weight: 15 lbs​

Beanishboi is a pretty simple design, and yes, I am commiting the cardinal sin of giving a Pokemon clothes. This fella is basically borrowed from a creature I designed about three years ago now for a different project, called Beanboy. I feel like I posted that one somewhere on these forums, but I don't feel like looking for it right now.

I envision this Pokemon being one who is consistently at your side in the game like the Gen 9 legendaries, and you would actually use its satchel as your own bag in-game! I think it would be a cute way to have your items with you, so that your character isn't forced to always wear a backpack. As for battle, I have the premise for an ability and move that ties to it, but I have no idea how busted it would be competitively. The Carrier ability would let Beanishboi carry multiple items, and by using the move Distribute, Beanishboi could then give one of those items to another Pokemon. I feel like that would be beastly, but with how frail Beanishboi would otherwise be, I don't think it would be tooooooo bad overall.

Beanishboi's name derives from "beamish boy", a term used in the Jabberwocky poem. It's kind of a bean, though it's more of a pea, so it's bean-ish; boi is a more gender neutral term for boy, since Beanishboi can be male or female.

I think having it as a Pokemon always alongside you like the Gen 9 legendaries is a good way to interpret the prompt. Rotomdex would probably qualify for this as well.

I'll draw up something later~

Breaking news, Marioboards community! I just got correspondence from some friends at Game Freak, and apparently, they're desperate for new Pokemon to put into the next generation of games. Their artists have run out of ideas and ink! Thankfully, I was able to let them know that the Marioboards are full of talented and inventive artists, and that we could handle making the new mons for them.
I can't tell, is this a for-fun inspiration prompt or actually the case?

It's all for-fun inspiration. With all due respect to this community, I highly doubt Game Freak would ever come here first for Pokemon designs

It's all for-fun inspiration. With all due respect to this community, I highly doubt Game Freak would ever come here first for Pokemon designs
Wellya never know

satellitemon.png

Chelli
The Satellite Pokémon

Type: Ground
Ability: Rough Skin / Pressure / Solid Rock (hidden)

Height: 0.7 m / 2'4 "
Weight: 23 kg / 51 lbs

It was first sighted shortly after a meteorite impact. From birth, this Pokémon carries a thorny magnetic sphere which floats above its head. When threatened, it launches the sphere at its opponent with great speed.

Assorted trivia:
  • Evolves into Chellmosk at level 35 and becomes Ground/Psychic
  • Has very high defense
  • Learns a number of psychic and steel-type moves.
  • Is a lizard

Partner Pokemon
Be it a starter, a Route 1 encounter, or a lifelong friend, design a Pokemon that you'd want at your side for your adventure!

BatDesign.png

Name: Chiropeta​

Name derivation: Order Chiroptera with rearranged letters + peta for petal, as in flower petal

Type: Grass/Flying

Inspirations: Nectivorous bats in general, the Southern Long-Nosed Bat in terms of design, the thought that a bat's face vaguely looks like a flower bud.

Abilities:
-Overgrow
-Sap Sipper (Hidden)

Miscellaneous details:

-Grass starter
-First stage of a three stage line, goes on to incorporate more cactus elements at later evolutionary stages (e.g., fur that bristles into spines)
-Relatively simple, grounded design to match first-stage starters generally being very recognizable, fairly plain animals.
-Grass/Flying dual type
-Survives by consuming nectar from flowers in desert, has adapted to blooming cacti flowers
-Is not a strong flyer at this first stage. As a result, it relies on a form of camouflage. When it wraps itself in its wings and perches upon a cactus with its face tilted upwards, it blends in with the cactus and appears to be a flower bud on the cactus.
-It will stay still for however long it takes for predators and threats to lose interest. It will try to flee if disturbed, but it doesn't often get away.
-The veins in the stretched skin forming its wings call to mind leaf veins, design-wise.
-Functionally, the prominent blood vessels in the thin outstreched skin help with thermoregulation, both dissipating the heat generated while flying and helping it cope with the desert heat during the day time.
-They become a burden at night, when heat conservation is necessary, but at night it often wraps itself in its wings as part of its camouflage, closing them tightly around its body, heat from its core radiating out and helping to warm its rapidly-cooling wings.

As a result of its underdeveloped ability to fly, it has a skittish disposition. It will wrap itself in its wings to disguise itself as a bud on a cactus at the smallest sign of danger. Despite this, its gentleness and easy-to-fulfill dietary needs make it a popular first partner for new trainers.

It survives by drinking nectar from the flowers which bloom on cacti. On occassion, it mistakenly lands on Maractus due to its poor eyesight. These incidents most often result in both Pokémon becoming startled, and quickly end when Chiropeta flies off in a hurry. When Chiropeta mistakenly lands on Cacturne, by contrast, the incidents are not resolved peacefully.

Last edited:
Long ago, in ancient times, when people were just learning the potential of bonding with Pokémon, the region was divided into three kingdoms. Each of these were spread out in far away corners, but the civilizations in each governed the ability to master a distinct habitat. While the technology might be primitive compared to the modern developments of the Pokémon world, the people would make do with what they could. Before a child is born, a divine being observes their soul, and casts them into the territory where they best fit. Whether that sets the individual up for growth, or to prepare them for a destiny of overcoming great obstacles, one may only guess what they experienced, but this is the story of one such encounter.

The Yamahi Domain is centered around a fiery, active volcano range. The people have built shelters in, and throughout the mountains around. Caverns have been created with several tunnels for navigation. Though a dangerous spectacle, they have armored themselves and have been able to survive in this harsh atmosphere. Some people have begun to intertwine Pokémon into their daily lifestyle, and it has been somewhat effective. From Golems gathering boulders to maintain the rocky structures, to having Onix excavate craters for emergency lava collection pools. The people in this region believe that there is a guardian spirit protecting them, preventing catastrophic destruction beyond their means.

One such individual born in this area might find themselves exploring the various mountains. Unafraid of the steep slopes abundantly around, you decide to visit Mt. Hoshi, the largest volcano, located in the center of the Yamahi Domain. The Yamahi people are fearless, willing to take risks for the thrill of it, even if there isn't much payoff. When reaching the base of the mountain, you hear a voice calling with a cadence. Your ears cannot process the noise, for the echo was not human. At first trying to brush it off, the voice only repeats louder, now in-time with the beat of your heart. Despite not understanding, you follow the source of the noise. About halfway up the mountain, lies a shrine nearby for people to hold festivals, or otherwise honor the deity they believe in. The path to go further up the mountain is barricaded, to prevent anyone from going further to disturb the spirits. Upon entering the shrine, you become confronted with the source of the beckoning!
Hawx.png

Name: Takanix
Type: Fire/Flying
Height: 2'4" (~71cm)
Weight: 25lbs (~11kg)

Before you can say a word, the mysterious bird locks its gaze into your eyes, preventing you from moving. A mysterious power causes the shrine to glow, and you hear it speak, but this time you're able to understand it. "I am Takanix, a descendant of the guardian that commands the mountains. You have answered my call, our spirits are bound". Perhaps this is due to the divine energy present within this sacred location? At any rate, Takanix flies over and perches atop your shoulder. Its claws look incredibly sharp, but it makes an effort to arch them such that it does not pierce your clothes or your skin. Its tail has a flame that is burning elegantly, but you remain unharmed. It would appear that you have got yourself caught up in a great prophecy, but you're tied together for life! A grand journey awaits you, and who knows what kind of twists you'll encounter!

Last edited:
1671204864361.png

Zaleon
The Serpent Pokémon

Water/Bug, though will evolve into Water/Electric by its final evolution, where it takes on qualities based on sea storms and thundering aquatic monsters.

The Water starter found in the region of Paillassos, a south/south-eastern Europe-inspired country I've been setting a lot of my personal projects in, recently. Home of Minecraft Games 2022, Thanos (Bar), and other things, probably.

• It can be found on the coasts of Paillassos, particularly in less developed shorefronts, where it burrows through sand and attempts to swim upstream to feed on Tympole.
  • They're known for their tempestuous personalities, though can become fiercely bonded with their trainers after some quality time - those seeking to catch a Zaleon are warned of their seemingly bottomless appetites.

It hasn't yet learned any electric-type moves, and currently relies on water and dark-type attacks, with very high speed and defence.

These are all absolutely wonderful so far! Thank you to everyone who's taken part!

Your prompt for Week 2 is:
In the room with you
Draw a Pokemon inspired by the current environment you're in! As always, you can take this prompt as literally or as figuratively as you'd like. It can be an objectmon, a Pokemon based on nearby art, a Pokemon based on a feeling, anything that inspires you from where you're drawing.

peekatyou.png
Peekatyu
This pokemon likes to hide in closets, under stairs and in other dark locations, as this is where it finds itself most at peace.
It always stays inside it's signature cardboard box to blend in with it's surroundings. Those who make the mistake of trying to remove the box find that they become the ones resting in peace.

Two Pokémon (is this allowed? Also, I was in my geology classroom so…)

76D883D9-3B79-4926-ADB1-70716375CE9F.png

Obsilian

Rock/Ground type

Volcano Egg pokemon

Ability:Flash fire/Quick feet

Height: 3 feet (.91 meters)

Weight: 19 lbs (8.61 kg)

Gender ratio: genderless

Dex entry game one: This Pokémon's eggs form quickly so it's incredibly sharp, but fragile. It fights by manipulating rocks and magma. Rather timid.

Dex entry game two: shortly after the region's volcano erupts, the eggs of this Pokémon form. This Pokémon enjoys eating mosses and smaller Pokémon. Quite weary of others.

Stats:

Hp: 50
Attack: 135
Defense: 30
Special attack: 120
Special defense: 50
Speed: 120

Hits hard, gets hit harder. No evolutions.

BEBE5896-9EE8-4C24-9712-468C09C1F3C0.png

Reptimice

Porous Rock Pokémon

Rock type

height: 3 feet (.91 meters)

weight: 40 lbs (18kg)

Gender Ratio: Genderless

Ability:Solid rock, Flash Fire, Unaware (hidden)

Dex Entry game one: Formed from the dust of a hatched Obsilian, Reptimice are closely related to them. They are much more friendly than Obsilian, maybe because they can take more hits.

Dex Entry game two: its eggs alway form after an Obsilian hatch. It resembles pumice with how porous it looks, local legends say if a Reptimice egg doesn't emerge from a hatched Obsilian egg, your Obsilian will live forever, but that never happened.

stats:

HP: 85
Attack: 75
Defense: 70
Special attack: 65
Special defense: 75
Speed: 55

a well-rounded mon

How do you get an Obsilian egg? Simple! Wait for the volcano in game to erupt. Every day it has a 1/10 chance to erupt and you'll have to navigate a maze of blocked off paths to get the egg. They can't breed for they are little igneous rock gremlins.

Last edited:
In the room with you

Well, now, gazing around the room in response to this prompt, my eyes happened to settle on a Christmas tree, all set up for the holidays. No completely original monsters stirred me as I contemplated it, but I spent a fair bit of time thinking that something needed to be done to reflect the odd mixture of greenery and electricity (or, further back when folks put candles on trees, greenery and fire). I felt that there was potential to give a Pokémon a new form of some kind. Of course, Mega Sceptile could lend itself to the matter, but a new form for a mega felt odd, and Mega Sceptile couldn't play nice with the concept I had. Xurkitree might have worked, but I think it would need to go in a very alien direction to match its core concept (I would like to see, like, trimorphic forms of the Ultra Beasts divided up in a completely alien fashion, come to think of it...).

Anyway, my thoughts eventually settled on the faux-tree, Sudowoodo, not entirely out of nowhere, as I was looking at an artificial tree, and not a real one. An Artificial Sudowoodo... Artificial Pokémon... where have we seen those lately?

Needless to say, I decided to make a future Paradox Sudowoodo. Now, the future Paradox Pokémon we have are abysmally poor executions of the concept, I think. Like half of them are... just robots for the sake of robots, I guess? It's very disappointing, and, yet, there's a few designs that salvage the concept. Iron Valiant evolves the concept of the Pokémon it is based off of by being somewhere between Gallade and Gardevior, blending their attributes and, thus, doing something kind of new. Then there's Iron Bundle, wonderful Iron Bundle. What a great execution of the concept. It takes Delibird's design and gives it entirely new purpose, transforms its concept while remaining recognizable. I think this should be the standard for future Paradox Pokémon - evolve the concept behind them by adding a twist, or completely transform them with a similar design but a new purpose. I like to think I followed my own guidelines here.

IronKindling.png

Name: Iron Kindling​

Name derivation: Named as other future Paradox Pokémon are named, kindling is easily-combustible wood.

Type: Electric/Fire

Inspirations: (Artificial) Christmas Trees

Abilities:
-Quark Drive

Miscellaneous details:

-Yes, it's a robot made from wood... or an energy-dense substance that resembles wood. The people of the future (or the imagined people of the future, possibly) used the long-extinct Sudowoodo as a template for a signaling device. It is intended to remain in one place for long periods of time, creating the energy it needs for its lights to shine by burning its own body and capturing the energy released in the process.
-The heat Iron Kindling uses to set its body on fire is produced by the bulbs all over its body. It's extremely inefficient, but efficiency is less important to the designers than Iron Kindling being able to continue its work when no power source is available.
-Really, the lights are extremely wasteful, actually, putting out immense amounts of heat, rather than just light. It helps Iron Kindling in combat, though.

This Pokémon resembles a strange signaling device featured in a paranormal magazine. It appears to operate away from any known sources of power by using the heat output from its bulbs to set its body on fire so it can capture the released energy to keep its lights shining.

It is possible this Pokémon is the object listed as Iron Kindling in an old book. It appears to communicate by flashing the bulbs on its body in different patterns. Though it resembles wood, the substance its body is made from is presently unknown to science.

what no i'm not late

PAM001.png

Watter
The Otter Pokemon
Water

A little otter that you can probably find in most lakes around the Unnamed Region region. A good companion for your travels, but make sure to keep a close eye on it, because they tend to get into some mischief making when left alone. Eventually earns its coloring by evolving into a Water/Poison type.

PAM002.png

Miibo
The Statuette Pokemon
Ground

These little rocky guys thrive on social approval. As time goes on, they carve themselves into the shapes of things they think humans like. As a result, they have a branching evolution tree with many different options. Miibos themselves also come in many slightly different rock variations.

Based on amiibo, if you couldn't tell by the name.

medicinemon.png

Whatevrian Ekans
The Sweet Snake Pokémon

Type: Psychic/Flying
Ability: Healer / Friend Guard / Pickpocket (hidden)

Instead of deadly venom, its fangs secrete a beneficial serum that fights infections and normalizes blood levels. It lives in a symbiotic relationship with predators that primarily feed on Milcery and Alcremie.

Assorted trivia:
  • This wasn't supposed to be Ekans, but it came out looking too similar so, whoops.
  • Based on a medical injection pen and Caduceus, the staff of Mercury. Said staff used to be associated with thieves and is often confused with the staff of Asclepius, which is the actual medicine symbol. This is why this mon has that hidden ability.
  • It's psychic type because psychic destroys poison, not because it has any particularly strong psychic powers. I'm sure I could have picked a better type, but nah.
  • Snakes are good.
  • There is nothing else in this room I want to base a drawing on.

It may be a little late for most of you, but here on the US west coast, it's still Saturday and it's still Christmas! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.

Your prompt for Week 3 is:
Holiday iconography
Design your mon by choosing any holiday you'd like, and consider what images, characters, occasions, or feelings you associate with it.

PAM003A.png

Livewyre
The Jolly Light Pokemon
Electric/Ice

This Pokemon loves a holiday party, and gives off feelings of holly jolliness to everyone in its vicinity. Its bright lights create a festive glow, and the electrical sparks it gives off are cold to the touch.

PAM003B.png

Deadwyre
The Moody Light Pokemon
Electric/Ghost

With seemingly no electrical current, this Pokemon is thought to possess (no pun intended) a supernatural energy source. It sucks away the positive emotions of humans and leaves them feeling moody, though what it does with them is a mystery.

Livewyre and Deadwyre are both branching evolutions.

Holiday iconography
Design your mon by choosing any holiday you'd like, and consider what images, characters, occasions, or feelings you associate with it.

Chronorb.png

Name: Chronorb​

Name derivation: Chrono- prefix for time, orb for the spherical shape

Type: Psychic/Ice

Inspirations: The Times Square New Year's Eve ball

Abilities:
-Weak Armor
-Levitate
-Ice Scales (Hidden)

Miscellaneous details:
-Lives in the upper atmosphere
-Its body has been reduced over time to a thin icy shell as a result of its strategy for survival
-Said strategy is "use as little energy as possible". It flings itself up with its psychic power and then drifts on the air currents of the upper atmosphere.
-Eventually, it accumulates so much ice it falls back to the ground. It will fling itself back up and rise again.
-Most commonly fall in winter, so there was once a widespread myth that they fell once a year around the same time each year.
-As a result, they began to become associated with the passage of a year and with timekeeping in general.
-Some claim that looking through its shimmering shell will allow you to see years in your past or future, and it is sometimes used as a crystal ball.

This Pokémon spends most of its life in the upper atmosphere, drifting on winds and consuming microorganisms. When its thin icy shell grows too heavy, it will fall to the ground, where it will fling itself back up with its psychic power. Occasionally, they are knocked out of the sky by passing Minior.

As it was most commonly encountered in winter, it became associated with the beginning of a new year in northern regions. According to legend, anyone who encounters a Chronorb is guaranteed to have a year of good fortune and health.

I know everyone and their mother did/ is going to do a christmas light 'mon but..

32E92E14-C83F-4BA8-B3D4-050570D60E95.png

Messibri

Bright Pokémon

Flying type

Height: 2 feet 1 inch (.635 meters)

weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)

Gender Ratio: 50/50

Ability: Brighten (Increases the Pokémon's accuracy slightly while lowering the enemy's slightly. Also increases light based moves power by 1.5 (like swift/moon blast/dazzling gleam for example))

Dex entry game one: It is said to have come from space and lighten humanity. Apparently a popular holiday was formed because of its arrival

Dex Entry Game Two: A friendly visitor from space, this Pokémon is said to have lit up the world when it arrived on a sunless day.They are very rare.

Stats:
Hp: 100
Attack: 70
Defense: 60
Special attack: 110
Special defense: 75
Speed: 100

this Pokémon is exceedingly rare (you need an expensive item to lure it) and can't breed with any Pokémon besides itself, ditto, and manaphy due to its alien nature.

Signature move: Skylight
Base power: 100
Accuracy:100
Type: Flying
Category: special
Light-based, no contact, doesn't bypass lightscreen, substitute, or protect
50% chance of lowering the opponents accuracy by one stage

This Pokémon will make keen eye the new meta

(I took inspiration from the star/angels people put atop their trees. Also, the two eyes share one pupil.)[/CENTER]

There's something I really like about this sideways head, from a visual standpoint. Just personally, I find it cute, and generally, it does an excellent job lending an alien air to Messibri.

The way you mention the two eyes, with them both appearing to be on the same side of the head, it makes me think it really only has two eyes (with the shared pupil) on one side of its head. Is that accurate to your thoughts here? I have to admit, it has me imagining Messibri as havjng a flounder-ish lifestyle! Just, instead of pressing against the seafloor, it aligns itself in front of a bright light source and emits light to blend in, watching for prey and threats alike. Were you envisioning something like that, or did you have something else in mind?

(It is, just, really cute. I'd use it on a team.)

There's something I really like about this sideways head, from a visual standpoint. Just personally, I find it cute, and generally, it does an excellent job lending an alien air to Messibri.

The way you mention the two eyes, with them both appearing to be on the same side of the head, it makes me think it really only has two eyes (with the shared pupil) on one side of its head. Is that accurate to your thoughts here? I have to admit, it has me imagining Messibri as havjng a flounder-ish lifestyle! Just, instead of pressing against the seafloor, it aligns itself in front of a bright light source and emits light to blend in, watching for prey and threats alike. Were you envisioning something like that, or did you have something else in mind?

(It is, just, really cute. I'd use it on a team.)

It was meant to by a sky-jellyfish of sorts with how it floats aimlessly in the sky. It wasn't meant to be a flounder like head but rather bird-like and twisted at an odd, alien angle.

Looking at it again, I can see where you're coming from. It does look like its head is flat and staring at the sky.

I appreciate the compliment though!

myCHildskrunch.png

I call him Skrunch.
It might be a bit a stretch but halloween > skeleton > skull on wrench seems sound to me so I hope it counts.

Type: STEEL / GHOST

"Some people say this Pokemon is the spirit of the now gone owner of the wrench, having come back to bring their loved ones with them. Some say it's the spirit of the previous owner, who wants to get revenge on the current owner for daring to using their item. Others say it's an unused wrench that wishes it had never been forgotten, or perhaps god just thought it would be funny if this Pokemon came into the world naturally. Either way, nobody is quite sure why it exists, but it's generally advised to be wary when opening draws, for it may be waiting for you inside."

Last edited:
Happy New Year, everyone! Keeping with the theme of refreshing to something new...

Your prompt for Week 4 is:
Convergent species of a Grass-type Pokemon
In the same style as Wiglett or Toedscool, take any Grass-type that interests you, and consider what a closely-related species could look like if it emerged in a different environment or situation.

Three Pokémon!

D906196D-E51E-48C3-ACFA-989C95D8A371.png

Sewtoddle

Cloth Wrap Pokémon

Bug/Normal

Height: 1'00" (0.3 meters)

Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)

Gender ratio: 50:50

Abilities: Shed Skin, Run Away, Pickpocket (Hidden)

Dex entry game one: This Pokémon is a pest that invades clothing stores and destroys the stock to keep itself comfortable. Tailors are always installing new Anti-Sewtoddle security, while Sewtoddle always finds a way around it.

Dex entry game two: this cowardly but fast Pokémon is always stealing! Well, it needs the clothes in order to stay warm so maybe it would be okay if it weren't others clothes! Nobody has this sort of trouble with its cousin, Sewaddle.

Stats:
HP: 40
Attack: 53
Defense: 50
Special attack: 40
Special defense: 45
Speed: 70

Evolves into Scarfloon at level 21

3C2A47D9-BD3A-4A1C-AB12-6EC3EF7DE470.png

Scarfloon

Cloth Wrap Pokémon

Bug/Normal

Height: 1'08" (0.5 m)

Weight: 16.1 lbs (7.3 kg)

Gender Ratio: 50:50

Abilities: Fluffy (if previous ability was Shed Skin), Run Away, Pickpocket (hidden)

Dex 1: Though much more laid back than Sewtoddle, it still steals stuff out of habit and can flee very fast. The scarves are like a cocoon keeping its body stable until evolution time.They often choose the most expensive scarves to wrap in.

Dex 2: This Pokémon is very warm to the touch. Its scarves protect it in battle like an armor and allow it to roll away from anything unharmed. They don't let anyone touch them because if they get unraveled, Scarfloon dies because its body isn't ready for the outside world yet.

Stats:
Hp: 55
Attack: 60
Defense: 90
Special attack: 50
Special defense: 80
Speed: 60

Evolves to Minkirmoth after defeating a Furfrou in battle.

003996DB-261E-4AC5-80D0-0F2BF9D7F3B4.png

Minkirmoth

Fur Wings Pokémon

Bug/Normal

Height: 4'00" (1.2 meters)

Weight: 55lbs (24.9 kg)

Gender Ratio: 50/50

Abilities: Fur Coat (if previous ability was fluffy), Guts (if previous ability was run away), Sharpness (hidden)

Dex 1: It's much more brave than its previous forms. Minkirmoth loves challenges; most challenges it takes part in involves cutting fabric and making clothes. They often work alongside tailors if they could be patient enough to raise a Sewtoddle.

Dex 2: It spent so long in clothes, it eventually became the coat. Minkirmoth unlike its previous forms hates stealing and destroying clothes. It is also rather gutsy compared to its previous forms and loves showing off its sharp blades and its coat.

stats:
Hp: 60
Attack: 120
Defense: 80
Special attack: 90
Special defense: 60
Speed: 115

Last edited:
Back