Smash Mains.

Mario Fan

Mario
Pronouns
He/Him
Exactly what it says on the can. Tell me your Smash mains. (Optional: Best Alts and Sub-Mains)

64: I haven't played 64

Melee: 1: Young Link (Blue Link) 2: Roy (The Golden Boy) 3: (I didn't have a third main)

Brawl: 1: Meta Knight (I liked his black alt) 2: King Dedede (The King doesn't need alts) 3: Luigi (Strawberry Loogi)

4: 1: Meta Knight (I still liked his black alt) 2: King Dedede (Base Dedede) 3: Pac-Man (I don't know, his alts suck)

Ultimate (My most played one): 1: Bowser(Grey Bowser, or Giga Bowser) 2: Ganondorf (Old Gan) 3: Triple D (No Alts)

Smash Bros. 3DS: Kirby, Jigglypuff, Bowser Jr., Mr. Game and Watch.

Smash 64: Jigglypuff (I play the European version and set the language to French because its voice clips sound hilariously bad, just listen to its Star KO clip in French)

Melee: Zelda, Jigglypuff, Peach

Brawl: Who even plays this anymore?

Smash 4: I guess Kirby and Sonic were my best characters, and I liked playing Jigglypuff for fun even though it's absolute dire in this game

Ultimate: Peach and Japanese Jigglypuff (Purin) are my favorites

64 : Mario
Melee : Not played
Brawl : Not played
3ds : Sonic Rob Yoshi
Ultimate : G&W Pac-Man Mario

My ultimate mains have changed quite a bit.
It now goes 1: Ganondorf. 2: Little Mac. 3: Bowser.
Likewise, While my enjoyment of Smash Ultimate has gone up, my performance has plummeted.

I prefer to play as Greninja in ultimate, haven't really played the others in a while.

I like to just kind of jump around the board, really, give most characters a go. In fact, it'd probably be easier to list the ones I don't care to play.

However, if there's one character I use more than any other and am... decent with (I'm not good at Smash), it's Duck Hunt.

I really like the kind of keepaway gun-then-run playstyle they allow for.

64: Kirby
Melee: Never played
Brawl: Never played
SSB4: Never played
Ultimate: Peach/Daisy, Rosalina (old main), Palutena (old main), Sonic (want to main)
I want to main Sonic but I've been quite busy lately so I haven't had time.

Smash 64: Jigglypuff (I play the European version and set the language to French because its voice clips sound hilariously bad, just listen to its Star KO clip in French)

Melee: Zelda, Jigglypuff, Peach

Brawl: Who even plays this anymore?

Smash 4: I guess Kirby and Sonic were my best characters, and I liked playing Jigglypuff for fun even though it's absolute dire in this game

Ultimate: Peach and Japanese Jigglypuff (Purin) are my favorites
I just listened to them XD

Back