2 new Princess Peach storylines:

Luciano Barone

Spiny
Banned User
Storyline 1: Princess Peach is visited from her younger cousin, Peachette, and has to deal with her quite unpleasant tendencies.

Storyline 2: Princess Peach takes a vacation to Lake Lapcat and after returning home, she finds that she has accidentally brought home one of the islands many kitten residents with her.

So, what do you think?

Sounds like the premise for a hackneyed children's novel that is more pictures than words.

Sounds like the premise for a hackneyed children's novel that is more pictures than words.
602px-SMGPB5_Activity1.png

And then Mario said, in Japanese, to Luigi who is seen lying on the floor in a slightly suggestive manner, "Imagine being subjected to that kind of picture book! Ha!"

And then Mario said, in Japanese, to Luigi who is seen lying on the floor in a slightly suggestive manner, "Imagine being subjected to that kind of picture book! Ha!"

Exactly what I was thinking of.

Hey those picture books are 😘👌
I gots the pipes and pizza one. Have you read any of the pokemon ones? The charmander and squirtle ones are so adorbs!

Anyway, those story ideas are really cute. They'd make for good 1-4 panel fan comics.

Hey I like the picture books too! I feel if those books were still being made, it sounds like a legit plotline.

Back