Mario Game Ideas. (Includes Spin-offs)

Mario Fan

Mario
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine if Luigi's Mansion 4 had multiple mansions, and hotels, and other random haunted building. Imagine a game where Luigi has to travel across the world to find paintings holding his friends, with the tutorial being Luigi's house. Plus each location could have different ghosts, and a bunch of upgrades.

In fact the final area could be The original Mansion where you have to go threw a revamped version of the first game, where every ghost could gain some cool attacks, or team up to fight Luigi. The final boss would be a mash-up of all the other final bosses, but then out of nowhere King Boo captures Luigi, and you have to play as E. Gadd running threw a massive spectral palace and rescue Luigi so he can defeat King Boo. And finally King Boo has gotten ahold of some super powerful artifact that lets him make ghost stronger, and so the final boss really starts. In the first phase he would toss out a bunch of stronger ghosts, then after you suck up around fifteen King Boo gets mad and sends Boolossus, but he uses the (INSERT MAGICAL ITEM) to buff up Big Boo and turns him into Giga Boolossus, so you have to pull out and capture several buffed up Boos to expose the central boo, and then you murder the ghost. However, King Boo then buffs himself and gains control over ALL GHOSTS and absorbs them to become (Insert cool name change here) and then he starts using the aforementioned Spectral castle to build a body to turn Luigi into Gooigi, but then Luigi notices The Artifact, if he gets it he can undo the buffs. So cue a massive set piece where you have to climb King Boo and remove parts off the castle in order to make him collapse so you can steal the wand and nerf King Boo into oblivion.
So Yea, I might add on to this, but I'm a bit of an idiot so don't count on it.

Imagine if Luigi's Mansion 4 had multiple mansions, and hotels, and other random haunted building. Imagine a game where Luigi has to travel across the world to find paintings holding his friends, with the tutorial being Luigi's house. Plus each location could have different ghosts, and a bunch of upgrades.

In fact the final area could be The original Mansion where you have to go threw a revamped version of the first game, where every ghost could gain some cool attacks, or team up to fight Luigi. The final boss would be a mash-up of all the other final bosses, but then out of nowhere King Boo captures Luigi, and you have to play as E. Gadd running threw a massive spectral palace and rescue Luigi so he can defeat King Boo. And finally King Boo has gotten ahold of some super powerful artifact that lets him make ghost stronger, and so the final boss really starts. In the first phase he would toss out a bunch of stronger ghosts, then after you suck up around fifteen King Boo gets mad and sends Boolossus, but he uses the (INSERT MAGICAL ITEM) to buff up Big Boo and turns him into Giga Boolossus, so you have to pull out and capture several buffed up Boos to expose the central boo, and then you murder the ghost. However, King Boo then buffs himself and gains control over ALL GHOSTS and absorbs them to become (Insert cool name change here) and then he starts using the aforementioned Spectral castle to build a body to turn Luigi into Gooigi, but then Luigi notices The Artifact, if he gets it he can undo the buffs. So cue a massive set piece where you have to climb King Boo and remove parts off the castle in order to make him collapse so you can steal the wand and nerf King Boo into oblivion.
So Yea, I might add on to this, but I'm a bit of an idiot so don't count on it.

So in other words Luigi's mansion odyssey

So in other words Luigi's mansion odyssey
You say that like that's a bad thing. Mario odyssey was awesome, give my man weegee some love.

You say that like that's a bad thing. Mario odyssey was awesome, give my man weegee some love.
I mean I wouldn't it call it bad, but I think that was what 2 and 3 pretty much were(3 especially). I think we need more games in the series before we can go back to previous locations imo.

I mean I wouldn't it call it bad, but I think that was what 2 and 3 pretty much were(3 especially). I think we need more games in the series before we can go back to previous locations imo.
Yeah, like one of those dark/haunted forest/badland/boneyard levels like 8-1 from New Super Mario Bros DS or the Soda Jungle haunted sub-area from New Super Mario Bros U.

That's why it's the penultimate area.

That's why it's the penultimate area.
Is it though? I mean sure it would be cool to go to haunted buildings all around the world but considering how the games take place in one area, wouldn't make more sense if the globetrotting idea was split into different games? as that way the ideas would be expanded upon within that area rather than just mish mashing themes into one area like 3 did.

Last edited:
Is it though? I mean sure it would be cool to go to haunted buildings all around the world but considering how the games take place in one area, wouldn't make more sense if the globetrotting idea was split into different games? as that way it would for more ideas to be expanded upon within that area rather than just mish mashing themes into one area like 3 did.
Good point, but what if it was just Next Level Games flexing as hard as they could to shut up all the people calling Battle League lazy.

What does Battle league has to do with this?
"Luigi's Mansion 3 was just a retroactive stunt to make people think Battle League isn't lazy."

Battle League isn't a lazy game either imo

Back