If there was one fictional guy you could go out with who would it be?

Nico di Angelo

Have you no respect for those who summon the dead?
Pronouns
He/him
For myself in honor of pride month. Saying “this person for movies, this person for TV shows, this person for books, and this person for video games” is allowed and even encouraged as well

Sunset Shimmer

It's not about the parakeet!
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
MiracleDinner
Just asking because of the title - is this thread just for those of us who like guys or is it for anyone regardless of who they’re attracted to?

For movies I’d pick flash sentry, I don’t really have any particularly good picks for tv shows or games (plenty of cute characters just not ones I’d go out with)

Nico di Angelo

Pronouns
He/him
Just asking because of the title - is this thread just for those of us who like guys or is it for anyone regardless of who they’re attracted to?
For anyone who has an opinion to the question, simply.

Mario Fan

Mario Fan Returns.
Pronouns
He/Him
as an aroace, I have a answer. I'd just be a stupidly strong character, because if they like me enough to date me, they like me enough to save my life.

The Pink Ranger

It's Morphin' Time! Pterodactyl!
Pronouns
She/They
yeah i don't think using 'guys' in the context of this thread title works if you mean it for everybody (and really demonstrates that the 'guys is a gender neutral term' types are fulla shit tbh)

Ignazio Salvaggi

🔥Feel that heat wave? You’re on fire, baby!🔥
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I thought the thread was like hang out with, and you know I wanna hang out with Mario

Nico di Angelo

Pronouns
He/him

Bluminescence

The Frenchiest French who has ever Frenched
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I wouldn't go out with any fictional guy as I have a boyfriend and he's already perfect.