Super Mario Maker 3 (Mario Maker Trilogy Finale)

If they did, we would have seen Crazy Galaxy as a real game by now, they probably received thousands of highly detailed letters from the Ashley fanbase.

I kind of want the next game to go 3D since it would open up a lot possibilities as well as give a fresh take on the game.

I kind of want the next game to go 3D since it would open up a lot possibilities as well as give a fresh take on the game.
I don't know dude; I fear that such a concept might to a bit to difficult to grasp to children, who are Nintendo's target audience.

I don't know dude; I fear that such a concept might to a bit to difficult to grasp to children, who are Nintendo's target audience.
I think it would be something like Game builder garage/Disney Infinity where your given a certain amount of space and can only build within that space.

The lack of the Spiked Balls is a major omission and I cannot stand for this.

Also, I want Skewers to retain their original design or at least designate this thing below to be a cousin of the Skewer.

SMM-SMB-Skewer-1.png
SMM-SMB3-Skewer.png
SMM-SMW-Skewer.png
SMM-NSMBUSkewer.png

Like what is this.

What is this design?

This crushes. It doesn't "skewer". They originally didn't look like this in Super Mario World, so like...why? Why can't we have the classic death spike look like its original self?

SpikePillar-SMW.png
Pillar_NSMBW.png

This doesn't even appear in the 3D World style despite it appearing in 3D Land, which honestly stinks.

Also, have the ability to adjust launching speed of them, rather than have a single fixed speed. Look at how much variations Super Mario World has, we have very slow moving ones and very fast ones.
Actually, I am pretty sure Super Mario Maker 2 already has spiked balls that can be placed separately from the Spike enemy.

I'd imagine a hypothetical Super Mario Maker 3D might end up as something more akin to a 'Super Mario 3D Land/3D World Maker' than anything else tbh. I just feel that doing something like that would be the easiest for kids to grasp.

Which I'd honestly be fine with if that's what they went for if they were to ever make a 3D SMM game tbh.

There are kid friendly 3D maker games out there, mostly simulation genre though, but it's a good example that kids can do it.

Oh, and for those wondering where the links to the sources for my ideas have gone, I couldn't fit them onto the main page on top of everything else I added, so I moved the links to a different page made specifically for them.

Okay, now I am sure that my latest updated version is the most perfectly complete version yet, don't you think?

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

I think Mario Maker 3 should have a Super Paper Mario style, a Mario 2 style, a Mario Land style (Mario Land 1+2) and a Mario Galaxy style (Galaxy 1 + 2) and all things in all styles

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

I think Mario Maker 3 should have a Super Paper Mario style, a Mario 2 style, a Mario Land style (Mario Land 1+2) and a Mario Galaxy style (Galaxy 1 + 2) and all things in all styles
Sorry dude, but I already printed my new revised version and sent it to Nintendo of America, and the only one of those game styles I really agreed with was the Super Mario Bros 2 style.

why did you send it to Nintendo of America?
I wanted Nintendo to make this into an actual game and I thought that the main Nintendo headquarters in Japan was too far away, so instead, I decided to send my ideas to Nintendo of America, which is where I live to make the deliveries easier and hopefully get my reply faster.

I wanted Nintendo to make this into an actual game and I thought that the main Nintendo headquarters in Japan was too far away, so instead, I decided to send my ideas to Nintendo of America, which is where I live to make the deliveries easier.
uh

they won't

what

why

what makes you think nintendo will make your game
Because it has been a while since they made a new Super Mario Maker game and it is likely that they might have started production on a new game, so I just decided to send them some of my suggestions for a potential new Super Mario Maker game and hope for the best that they listen to me.

Because it has been a while since they made a new Super Mario Maker game and it is likely that they might have started production on a new game, so I just decided to send them some of my suggestions for a potential new Super Mario Maker game and hope for the best that they listen to me.
they won't

even if they do listen they have their own team of many many professional people who are experienced in concept art and game design skillsets that'll brainstorm and research many many ideas as well as rejecting many many ideas. if had an idea about something, chances are very good they already thought of it but probably discarded it for not fitting the design philosophy, couldn't work it in the game without disrupting other aspects of the game, not fitting the game theme as well as another idea, found the idea not necessary to the success of the game, couldn't fit it in a deadline; or they modified it to various degrees to have it work. very rarely do most ideas actually come into a project unchanged.

just measure your odds and your knowledge on these things to the developers over there.

even if they do listen they have their own team of many many professional people who are experienced in concept art and game design skillsets that'll brainstorm and research many many ideas as well as rejecting many many ideas. if had an idea about something, chances are very good they already thought of it but probably discarded it for not fitting the design philosophy, couldn't work it in the game without disrupting other aspects of the game, not fitting the game theme as well as another idea, found the idea not necessary to the success of the game, couldn't fit it in a deadline; or they modified it to various degrees to have it work. very rarely do most ideas actually come into a project unchanged.

just measure your odds and your knowledge on these things to the developers over there.
Alright, if you insist.

Back