What are your guilty pleasure TV shows?

ClawgripFan9001

Pirate Crustacean
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
ClawgripFan9001
This thread is for discussing any TV shows and cartoons that are a guilty pleasure to you. Since this is my thread, I suppose I'll start.

One of my guilty pleasures is cheesy cartoons from the 80s and 90s. I don't know why, but I just love the cheesy writing and animation that would be considered outdated by today's standards. It just has a special place in my heart.

Anything with problematic elements that the show would be fantastic if the certain scenes were removed or replaced with better dialogue.
One on brand is the Mario cartoons. Mostly good but a few very iffy segments.

lego ninjago

i saw the movie when it came out only because dave franco was voicing lloyd and i liked how weird he sounded

now the show is on netflix i just having it on the background when using my phone i lowkey wanna learn how lloyd became the god tier ninja

Hannah Montana

Preschool shows (which aren't primarily "character talks to camera and waits while IRL children respond" like Dora the Explorer or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). Examples:
  1. Spidey and his Amazing Friends (Disney Junior)
  2. Santiago of the Seas (Nick Jr.) (Okay that one has a little of what I mentioned about characters talking to the camera and waiting a couple of seconds while IRL kids respond, but only early each episode)
  3. Alice's Wonderland Bakery (Disney Junior)
  4. Eureka! (Disney Junior)
  5. Starbeam (Netflix)

Any true crime shows tbh. Especially stuff like Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries (I know the latter wasn't exclusively about crimes but still).

I think my biggest guilty pleasure show is Power Rangers. (Mainly the 90s and 00s shows). To this day, I still can't resist watching this show for some reason. I also did find out about Super Sentai through it and that show is pretty cool.

Back