Most anticipated games of 2022

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
Well 2021 is coming to a close, the Game Awards are over, and Halo Infinite just released to a thankfully much better reception than Halo 5. This year overall has been pretty underwhelming in gaming. But next year looks stacked. What games are you excited for to rush to your closest Wal Mart, Target, Best Biy and GameStop for?

25. Sonic Frontiers
24. Total War Warhammer 3
23. Star Ocean The Divine Force
22. Bayonetta 3
21. Dead Space remake
20. Elden Ring
19. Strangers Paradise Final Fantasy Origins
18. Stalker 2
17. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
16. The Lord of the Rings Gollum
15. Ghostwire Tokyo
14. Gotham Knights
13. Scorn
12. CrossfireX
11. Hogwarts Legacy
10. Kirby and the Forgotten Land
9. Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League
8. Starfield
7. Forspoken
6. Horizon Forbidden West
5. Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
4. God of War Ragnarok
3. Pokémon Legends Arceus
2. Breath of the Wild 2
1. Triangle Strategy

Yes, this list is in order.

angry birds rereleases LMAO
thats all i can think of atm tbh

Kirby and the Forgotten Land is easily the game I'm looking forward to the most, but I am hoping the others will be good as well.

Advance Wars Reboot Camp probably is my most anticipated game.

The game that I am most interested in that I'm sure I'll get in 2022 is Splatoon 3. I guess Pokemon Legends Arceus is a maybe, because I am not inclined to get it as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading.

I'm looking forward to the new Mario Strikers game. I'm hoping it won't disappoint the way Tennis Aces and Super Rush sort of did, and I skipped those two games even though the Switch is looking pretty dang solid on its Mario sports and party lineup.

Atlus revealed Soul Hackers 2 and it looks pretty neat. I've never played the original but since it's SMT I'll have to check it out. The platform choice is weird though, it's not going to Switch, but it is coming to Xbox of all things. Never expected that. I hope it does well so Atlus considers it a viable platform.

Back