Favorite Christmas special?

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
You can also post ones about other great Holidays in December though sadly there doesn't seem to be as many of those.

Mine are Olive The Other Reindeer, The Year Without a Santa Claus and Christmas Who?

Oh man, I haven't actually watched any Christmas specials in years but gotta give shout outs to How the Grinch Stole Christmas and The Year Without a Santa Claus, those were the two I always loved watching ever year.

Edit: OH and Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer.

The Nanny animated Christmas episode, Rocko's Modern Life Christmas ep, bunch of Simpsons Christmas eps

do comics count because i cant think of any ive axtually Watched that r notable enough
the idw angry birds comics had a holiday special in 2014 and its just really sweet. apparently terence (the HUGE big guy ykno) is santas biggest fan , and since none of the other birds had time ti answer his questions abt santa he was apparently asking somehow, he went and slingshotted all the way to the north pole to ask santa himself and the other birds have to find him. its just really sweet theres no drama or anything its just a rare instance of terence cute moments
unknown.png

its also interesting that Terence, The Big Huge Guy, is made to look just Small surprisingly often , both bc him being an immovable object/unstoppable force isnt relevant at all , and also bc spoilers humans r here. ofc hed be small relative to that
unknown.png

it is a very good comic simply put

Teen Titans Go!'s "Second Christmas" is a pretty awesome episode, Starfire is pretty cute in this. TTG has some other good christmas episodes.

Olaf's Frozen Adventure isn't exactly a Christmas special but it has VERY christmasy vibes, and imo it is heartwarming

My favorites are A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964), Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire, Charlie Brown Christmas, and A Garfield Christmas.

Surprised no ones mentioned A Pinky and the Brain Christmas yet, that one's great as well.

Not sure it counts but the MST3K Riff of Santa Claus Conquers The Martians is a classic

There's also their riff on Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny (as Rifftrax) but that movie barely counts as a Christmas theme lol.

i like the fright before Christmas special from danny phantom because i can souly relate to danny in the first half of the special hating Christmas because his parents can't get their stuff together

Back