Super Smash Bros. All-Time Merit Ranking (Finale in Issue 194!)

HALF-WEEK WARNING

Into the half-week. Richter and Terry have pulled away it seems. Though the #3 spot is still tight with Roy currently in 3rd

Richter 42
Terry 36
Roy 20
Dark Samus 22
Lucina 18

Lucario 18
Corrin 18
Kazuya 16
Ken 12
Incineroar 8

LAST CALL

Tomorrow as 2023 just gets started, the March issue of the Shroom's characters are decided. Still Richter and Terry at the top and Roy as the 3rd non-shroom section.

Richter 42
Terry 38
Roy 24
Dark Samus 22
Lucina 18

Corrin 18
Kazuya 18
Lucario 16
Ken 12
Incineroar 6

1. Kazuya
2. Terry
3. Incineroar
4. Richter
5. Ken

i still have one more month.

e: actually let me do this

1. Roy
2. Kazuya
3. Incineroar
4. Richter
5. Ken

ALL CHARACTERS LOCKED IN!

And with a sudden reversal Roy overtakes Terry for the 2nd spot in the Shroom in March!

Richter 46
Roy 40
Terry 28
Dark Samus 22
Lucina 18

And now begins the voting for the finale. You only have 5 characters to vote for, no matter what they're the final characters in April. But deciding which ones are going to be the Top 2 in the final issue of Smash Merit rankings is up to you

Kazuya 22
Corrin 14
Ken 12
Incineroar 12
Lucario 6

1. Lucario
2. Corrin
3. Ken
4. Kazuya
5. Incineroar

WOLF
800px-WolfSSBU.png

Fighter Number: 44
Fighter Group: Brawl Veterans
Franchise: Star Fox
Game of Origin: Star Fox 64 (Nintendo 64, 1997 (US/JP/EU)​

There's an old saying that goes that heroes often have to be as good as their villains to be a truly captivating story. I imagine that is true in a good amount of cases, but another thing to consider is how much a main character needs a rival. A character that most of the time just about equals their strength and pushes them to the limit.

While today's character isn't the only rival to a main character to make it into Smash. As the first real rival in Smash belongs to none other then Wario to Mr. Video Game himself. I do feel Wolf encompasses the rival aspect more than any other character in Smash. While you could say the villains are rivals too, let's discount them for a moment. And only think about characters that have challenged the main hero but were not the overarching villain (At least not for more than one game). Besides the already mentioned Wario. I suppose Meta Knight might be amongst this type. Pokemon would probably require none other then Blue (Or otherwise known as Gary Oak) if it really wanted an iconic rival. F-Zero if it had Samurai Goroh would also have a nice rivalry, but he's been relegated to just swinging his sword around as an Assist Trophy since Brawl. I suppose Dark Pit counts for Pit, though the rather lazy copies they are of each other kinda lessens the aspect. Sonic of course, while his rival is not playable in Smash (As much as people who are still mourning after the Grinch Leak failed to come into fruition) has Shadow the Hedgehog. Which like him or not, he's one of the most well-known rivals in all of Video Games. Mega Man has perhaps arguably two with Proto Man and Bass, and if you include Megaman X you have Zero as well. The characters from fighting games naturally have at least one like this. And both Bayonetta and Sora have Jeanne and Roxas respectively.

But now that we can focus specifically on Wolf. As unfortunate as it is that the Star Fox series has hit a rut, especially when Star Fox Zero failed. I would say Wolf certainly makes for one of the more captivating rivalries in gaming. Wolf of course starts off as simply an ace pilot employed by Andross who gets in Star Fox's way. Just the tone of voice Fox has after Wolf says "Can't let you do that, Star Fox" indicates some personal history between the two. And you are left to dogfight against Wolf and his team. He first appeared in Star Fox 64, though if Star Fox 2 had been finished and released back when it was supposed to come out (Before the surprise release on the SNES Classic and later on NSO). That was supposed to be Wolf's real first appearance. But it wasn't, so we'll just get into Star Fox 64 where you face off with him on Fichina, Bolse, and/or one last time on Venom. The corny but fun dialogue having Wolf and his team pester you as you dogfight with them.

Though honestly, I think Wolf's best appearance in the series was not Star Fox 64. I think Star Fox Assault gave us our best look at Wolf O'Donnell then any other part of the series. You could say Star Fox 64, Wolf was still in the Saiyan Saga/Majority of Frieza saga Vegeta from Dragonball Z. Where as in Assault, we got more of an Android Saga/Early Buu Saga Vegeta. Where they've clearly left their evil days behind but not their beef with the main hero. You still fight Wolf and his team in Assault, but it has nothing to do with Wolf being on opposing side. More so you just got in his territory, as after Andross was defeated. Star Wolf was simply a mercenary group, or perhaps you could say they just became Space Pirates. In Assault, the Star Fox team was looking for Pigma who was a former Star Wolf member at this point. Even Wolf got sick of him to the point he was kicked out, replaced with Panther Caruso. After their fight, it's Panther who helps out Star Fox by pointing where Pigma could have gone though mostly because Panther had become smitten with Krystal.

When the Aparoid invasion is in full swing, Star Wolf would return… but not to fight against Fox. But actually joining forces multiple times, and almost made it seem they sacrificed their lives for Star Fox and the Lylat System as a whole. Obviously, they did survive but it was nonetheless something of a show of real growth that Wolf would almost risk his life to help Fox save the galaxy. It's a shame that Assault I guess was not successful enough for them to continue the series on that path. Star Fox Command seem to return Fox and Wolf to the more adversarial relationship they had in Star Fox 64. With Krystal outright leaving Fox to join Star Wolf to hurt him even more. Where Krystal after breaking up with Fox starts dating Panther instead. Depending on the ending, Krystal can stay on Star Wolf, end up back with Fox, or even not end up in either squad. And from there it's just been both a literal remake and/or a reboot that returns things to the Star Fox 64 timeline where Fox and Wolf are full-on antagonistic rivals instead of a more honorable feel to it as it was in Assault. I've said before that Assault is my favorite game in the Star Fox series. And I understand why it's not favored since on the general gameplay the on-foot controls are awkward compared to the gameplay the series is known for on the Arwings. And most of the game ends up on-foot which can be seen as a big detriment. But in terms of story and characterization, even if it sort of misses out the campy fun that the Star Fox 64 deliveries had. Really had me invested in the game. And really let me appreciate Wolf as a character.

With Wolf probably likely never to be like his Assault self in a future game that might mean my thoughts on Wolf are kind of all for naught. But that doesn't mean I think it isn't cool that he's in Smash. He's certainly a deserving character in his own right and makes for a great addition to the Star Fox representation. And if nothing else, the Assault version of his theme is one of the best tracks in both Assault itself and in all of Smash.

As for his ranking. I think he should be around where Falco is. The debate would be if he deserves to be higher and lower then Falco. I could probably see an argument either way. Falco was there from the very beginning and was playable in Smash first. Though Wolf's status as a rival rather then just an ally you save in the game arguably makes him more important and iconic then Falco. I think I'll give the edge to Falco. But nonetheless I think it's fair to say they're about equal in Merit. Falco only has some seniority on his side

1. Mario
2. Link
3. Pikachu
4. Donkey Kong
5. Kirby
6. Samus
7. Luigi
8. Wario
9. Yoshi
10. Bowser
11. Peach
12. Mii Fighters
13. Mega Man
14. Pac-Man
15. Diddy Kong
16. Banjo & Kazooie
17. Simon Belmont
18. King Dedede
19. Mewtwo
20. Ridley
21. King K. Rool
22. Zelda
23. Meta Knight
24. Ganondorf
25. Mr. Game & Watch
26. Sonic the Hedgehog
27. Cloud
28. Sora
29. Ryu
30. Bowser Jr.
31. Olimar
32. Fox
33. Rosalina & Luma
34. Marth
35. Zero Suit Samus
36. Toon Link
37. Isabelle
38. Inkling
39. Snake
40. Shulk
41. Pit
42. Ness
43. Captain Falcon
44. Sephiroth
45. Robin
46. Jigglypuff
47. Falco
48. Wolf
49. Duck Hunt
50. Greninja
51. Steve
52. Bayonetta
53. Lucas
54. Pyra
55. Mythra
56. Joker
57. Sheik
58. ROB
59. Min Min
60. Byleth
61. Ice Climbers
62. Wii Fit Trainer
63. Chrom
64. Dr. Mario
65. Dark Pit
66. Piranha Plant

HALF-WEEK WARNING

Into the half-week Corrin and Lucario are currently at the top for the finale. Though as for who's being set to be locked in next. Ken is currently in that spot

Corrin 34
Lucario 34
Incineroar 18
Kazuya 16
Ken 14

Wow I had no idea Incineroar was still here but it doesn't deserve last place.
1. Incineroar
2. Ken
3. Kazuya
4. Lucario
5. Corrin

LAST CALL

Kazuya is currently slated to be locked in tomorrow as the first of the final 3 non-shroom sections.

Lucario 38
Corrin 36
Incineroar 28
Ken 26
Kazuya 22

POKEMON TRAINER
1200px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Trainer_SSBU.png

Fighter Number: 33, 34, and 35
Fighter Group: Brawl Veterans
Franchise: Pokemon
Game of Origin: Pokemon Red/Blue/Green* (Game Boy, 1996 (JP), 1998 (US), 1999 (EU)

*In Japan, Pokemon Blue debuted as Pokemon Green

While naturally the Pokemon series is most well known for well… the Pokemon. We know that throughout the series history there's been a fair share of notable humans in the series. Besides of course what today's character is you have professors like Professor Oak, gym leaders and/or anime companions like Misty & Brock, and even the many Nurse Joy's that poke fun at how the nurses all look the same in the Pokemon games. If you're known for stretching facts with takes like saying Ness from Earthbound is also Sans from Undertale, you may even say the Humans themselves are a Pokemon too. In any case, the Trainers of Pokemon serve a very important part of the Pokemon world. It's through human trainers that Pokemon compete to be the very best, and not always in battle, as there are also the many contests that include judging a Pokemon's beauty.

Though it'd be fair to say the rather unfortunate implications of a world where Pokemon battling is a world-wide sport. As you could arguably see it as if Pit Bull fights were legal all over the world and the championship of such had the same hype for it that the Super Bowl does in our world. (Not exactly something we would like to see the Puppy Bowl become that's for certain) That implication has gotten the series ire from PETA and/or other Animal Rights activists. At the very least, the series mostly depicts the relationship between a Trainer and it's Pokemon to not be akin to a human raising a Pit Bull to fight. But for the most part Trainers befriend their Pokemon, although there are certainly abusive trainers out there that fit the worst case scenario. And then there's also the many evil organized crime that use Pokemon for evil or selfish deeds… at least until they're beaten almost singlehandedly by a 10-year old.

I guess to be fair these 10-year old trainer over the years have used their Pokemon to face down several threats that are fully capable of killing multiple humans whether they just have many dangerous Pokemon moves, are ghosts, and/or outright Pokemon gods. We probably shouldn't be underestimating the resolve of a 10-year old capable of defeating god with their Pokemon.

On the Pokemon Trainer that is in Smash though, contrary to what some people probably thought at one point. This isn't exactly Ash Ketchum getting playable in Smash, although it could be said that Ash is derived from who the Pokemon Trainer really is. While you can usually name the Trainers whatever you want, the official name for the default trainer we see in Smash is Red. And while some may ask if there's even much of a difference between Red and Ash. Well one thing's for sure, Red had a far more successful Pokemon career then Ash did (Although if you count the movies, perhaps Ash has saved the world more often then Red has). Although, after the events of Pokemon Red/Blue it seems he went alone for a time and you get to actually battle him as an optional challenge in Pokemon Gold/Silver. But he's as silently stoic as he was when he almost never said a thing when you were controlling him. Giving him something of a creepy vibe where maybe becoming the Pokemon champion isn't all that it's cracked up to be. And they actually keep that vibe for most of his reappearances, even for as recent as Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee.

But I suppose we should also remind ourselves that the Trainer himself is not actually the playable character. For the Pokemon Trainer is actually 3 in 1. They all come from the Iconic first 3 starters of Gen 1, just in different parts of the evolutionary chart. Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard all are famous Pokemon from Gen 1 with legacies all their very own.

Squirtle is the cute turtle Pokemon who if you picked to be your starter it was a godsend against Brock at the beginning making the first gym very much a breeze. Though it would be a different story once you got to say the Grass type gym or the Electric type gym. Which it would be recommended you catch a different Pokemon by the time you get there. Squirtle was also very much featured in the Anime being used quite a bit by Ash not to mention the Squirtle Squad where a pack of them that banded together because they were neglected by their trainers, and all wear sharp Sunglasses. The leader of the Squirtle Squad is even the one that decides to travel with Ash for a good while. Though he would eventually return to lead the squad once more.

Ivysaur is sadly sort of the black sheep of the three. Perhaps partly because it's a 2nd evolution so it doesn't have the familiarity of Squirtle, Charmander, or even it's pre-evolution Bulbasaur which being the first Pokemon in the Pokedex arguably makes Bulbasaur more iconic then any of it's evolutions. And then you have Charizard who is an uber-tier popular Gen 1 Pokemon for reasons I'll get into soon. Still, Ivysaur is notable for being one of the few other then Duck Hunt Dog to be a fully quadrupedal fighter in Smash. There's just sadly not a lot of choices for characters that aren't bipedal that would be iconic enough for Smash (Ivysaur is the true #PlantGang in that regard. They literally gave Piranha Plant feet in Smash, technically making it a biped)

And Charizard well, I'm not even sure I need to explain too much. As Charizard is SO popular, that when unfortunately restraints caused by the 3DS Version of Smash 4. It meant transformations/character switching mid-battle would not be possible, so they cut Squirtle and Ivysaur in favor of making Pokemon Trainer specifically Charizard only. But even besides that, Charizard was just one of the main Pokemon from Gen 1 that hit it big. Charizard Pokemon cards are some of the most sought after and/or do very well at auctions if they're in mint condition. And it's kinda easy to see why, Charizard was basically a fire breathing dragon (Even if of course he's not exactly dragon type). Although if you chose Charmander as your starter, the beginning of the game is a little awkward since Fire doesn't do a lot against Rock, and then you have the Water gym right after. But what really helped Charizard I have to imagine is just how much use Charizard had in the anime, even having an arc where it would not listen to Ash for a while.

If I were to rank the 3 Pokemon's merit individually. Charizard would go first, Squirtle 2nd, and Ivysaur would be 3rd. Where they would be all-time is a bit of another question. Charizard might have the resume worthy of being in the Top 40 or even 30 somewhere all on his own. Squirtle might be more middling but decent for one Pokemon and probably at least more than Jigglypuff. Ivysaur sadly would probably be less than Jigglypuff. As the more neglected of the 3 in comparison, Jigglypuff has more overall history and promotion in the Anime it feels.

The ideal plan while playing as Pokemon Trainer is to use all 3 in the same match for different purposes. Though in Ultimate you are fully capable of just using one if you so wish, which wasn't quite as possible back in Brawl since they included a stamina mechanic that meant the Pokemon got slower and/or weaker if you used the same one for too long.

Another thing about Pokemon Trainer in Ultimate, is they addition of an alt where you can play as a female Pokemon Trainer. Specifically Leaf (Or Green) which was a choice you could make for FireRed and LeafGreen. Which is also something of a godsend when er… IMO they really nerfed the Pokemon Trainer's voice between Brawl and Ultimate. Red's English VA in Ultimate sounds much more nasally, and a little annoying. But the actress for Leaf/Green sounds much better. So I honestly prefer using Leaf over Red in Ultimate just for that reason.

All in all, the Trainers are a very important part of the Pokemon series that may sometimes get overlooked in a series where understandably the many, many, MANY Pokemon take center stage. Even if it's odd that it seems every new Pokemon generation a 10-year old is the one who defeats the criminal investigation or sometimes even saved the Pokemon world in some fashion

As for where the Pokemon Trainer belongs on our rankings. I mentioned before that there could be a bit of a solid debate on whether the Pokemon Trainer or Pikachu should get most of the credit. I decided Pikachu still would get most of it. But we can't deny the trainer's own in a number of ways. I think it's fair to say with how huge the Pokemon franchise. That at the very least, the Trainer is above Luigi. As we've had Pokemon Trainers for the entire franchise, the use of the Gen 1 Starters, especially Charizard helps boost the merit significantly. Though at the very least the Trainer is under Samus and Kirby for it's not like we've had the same Pokemon Trainer since Gen 1. As for the most part, even if you include Leaf. These are specifically the Gen 1 Trainers. And it's not like they could have just added the other trainers as alt costumes, as having the trainers of the future games still only using Gen 1 Pokemon would never really feel like them

Also as a heads-up. Pokemon Trainer is most likely the final character to crack into the Top 10. As if you can take a look at who's left. I see no path for any remaining character to be that high on this list. There may at least be one more that cracks the Top 20, But otherwise the Top 10 is already here

1. Mario
2. Link
3. Pikachu
4. Donkey Kong
5. Kirby
6. Samus
7. Pokemon Trainer
8. Luigi
9. Wario
10. Yoshi
11. Bowser
12. Peach
13. Mii Fighters
14. Mega Man
15. Pac-Man
16. Diddy Kong
17. Banjo & Kazooie
18. Simon Belmont
19. King Dedede
20. Mewtwo
21. Ridley
22. King K. Rool
23. Zelda
24. Meta Knight
25. Ganondorf
26. Mr. Game & Watch
27. Sonic the Hedgehog
28. Cloud
29. Sora
30. Ryu
31. Bowser Jr.
32. Olimar
33. Fox
34. Rosalina & Luma
35. Marth
36. Zero Suit Samus
37. Toon Link
38. Isabelle
39. Inkling
40. Snake
41. Shulk
42. Pit
43. Ness
44. Captain Falcon
45. Sephiroth
46. Robin
47. Jigglypuff
48. Falco
49. Wolf
50. Duck Hunt
51. Greninja
52. Steve
53. Bayonetta
54. Lucas
55. Pyra
56. Mythra
57. Joker
58. Sheik
59. ROB
60. Min Min
61. Byleth
62. Ice Climbers
63. Wii Fit Trainer
64. Chrom
65. Dr. Mario
66. Dark Pit
67. Piranha Plant

KAZUYA IS LOCKED IN!

Ken ix next up. For those who have already voted. You can remove Kazuya if you want and only order the 4 characters left if you wish.

Corrin 46
Lucario 42
Incineroar 34
Ken 30
Kazuya 22

1. Lucario
2. Corrin
3. Ken
4. Incineroar

I admit personally Kazuya has some very mild personal resonance as last place as I didn't care for the E3 Direct two years ago when he was announced in general, but especially when I was hoping for Phoenix Wright I found his announcement to be a letdown. Again that's just a personal matter but it's interesting to post.

Incineroar is fun as an often pretty powerful combination of Fire, Fighting, and Dark moves and good HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense, especially the second of those, so he doesn't deserve seond to last at all.

1. Incineroar
2. Ken
3. Lucario
4. Corrin

VILLAGER
800px-Villager_SSBU.png

Fighter Number: 45
Fighter Group: Smash 4 Veterans
Franchise: Animal Crossing
Game of Origin: Dobutsu no Mori (Nintendo 64, 2001 (JP)​

Of all the franchises to get character representation in Smash, Animal Crossing is certainly the one that sticks out as perhaps the oddest series to bring in a fighter. Even some of the odder choices have some reason that they could plausibly fight. Like Wii Fit Trainer could certainly know her fair share of boxing and/or karate moves. And while Steve from Minecraft fighting isn't always what you depict him doing, he's technically very much a survivalist who's hard to beat back zombies and creepers. Perhaps the closest to being the oddest to see fighting other than the Animal Crossing characters is ROB. Given all it did was some basic functions as a toy for the short amount of compatible games. Though even then you could get into the argument that a canon ROB would be able to do much more than the toy ROB which gave Sakurai all the creative room he needed to make a moveset.

But the Animal Crossing Characters certainly stand alone when it comes to conflict. I mean you could argue they do have the relatable conflict of having to pay expensive loans and maybe the occasionally annoying neighbor. But you don't play Animal Crossing to have a stressful time, it's the game you play to be relaxed as much as possible. The fact they made a fighting ready moveset for Animal Crossing obviously took some props of creativity for Sakurai. Though speaking of Sakurai, he did once think Animal Crossing was too peaceful of a series to have a fighter back in the Brawl days. But when Smash 4 came around he changed his mind quickly enough to make Villager our first newcomer. The trailer revealing him with the oddly creepy smile and staring eyes immediately started a batch of memes where the villager in Smash became known as Killager. Where he's secretly (Or maybe not so secretly) a mass-murderer that had slowly gone mad toiling around in the daily life of Animal Crossing and immediately signed up when he could get the chance to hurt people without consequence. Or however anyone decides to make the sweet world of Animal Crossing into a grimdark story.

The Villager is also our first true avatar character. While you could name both the trainer and/or Pokemon and/or Link differently. They usually had an appearance you could not change whatsoever (Although I know recent games have somewhat mixed that up for the Pokemon Trainer). You could pretend it's you but you couldn't make a Pokemon trainer or Link look like you. Though sadly in Smash you're unable to select Villager's appearance outside of the options on the alt screen. But the significance of Villager not having a real canon appearance outside of what you see on the front cover of the games (In which default Villager is the male Villager you see on the City Folk cover) is still big because it paved the way for characters like the Miis and the Fire Emblem avatars (Granted, I know those characters are among those some fans would have preferred to stay out. Maybe even Fire Emblem fans themselves in some cases). While they can't leave as much impact and recognizability as franchise mascots and main characters, more customizable characters serve their purpose just fine in having everyone immerse themselves better into the game they're playing. Even if Animal Crossing is more so a more idealized life sim with cute characters… and again aforementioned loans you gotta pay.

As for my personal experiences with Animal Crossing. I mentioned before when I covered Isabelle that I went into the series with New Leaf and got some decent enjoyment out of it. And I also got New Horizons which to this day I play almost every day for something. And New Horizons honestly came out at like nearly the perfect time when the lockdowns were beginning during the initial Covid outbreak. A game that give you daily tasks that could make your time at home just feel at least a little less uneventful and stressful. I decided for my island personally to be Jurassic Park themed where once I collected all the fossils not just for the museum but for spares to display outside. I'd put those fossils everywhere on the island. And you could walk around to find many prehistoric fossils. I also aimed to eventually get only birds for the exception of Billy the Goat who was a starter villager (Though goats were in Jurassic Park… albeit it's probably best I don't tell Billy what happened to said goat) based on how Dinosaurs evolved into birds. I got one of each Villager personality and at least one of each bird species. Here have a picture of my villager alongside all of my island's inhabitants!

FmJ8kbXaYAAYArd.jpeg

From left to right: Buzz, Deena, Pierce, Puck, Flo, My female Villager, Billy, Ken, Ketchup, Robin and Phil

I'm male in real life, but when I found out I could do Clever Girl as a title. it just felt too fitting for the Jurassic Park theme. All the clothes you see in the picture were also designed by me in-game.

And when I recently got the Happy Home Designer DLC when I got the Expansion Pass (Which was mostly for the N64 Mario Parties) I aim (Although I have been forced to do some that don't fit the bill) giving a vacation home to every bird villager that didn't end up in my 9 on the island. If you have New Horizons yourself, and would like to see my island feel free to message me on the forums here or on Discord if you know where you can find me there.

The series definitely seems like a far cry from what should be in a fighting game, but honestly I think it helps to have a franchise not normally known for fighting in the game. Provides a bit more uniqueness to Smash then it would otherwise. I'm not saying Smash should go crazy and give everything possible a moveset (Though you can certainly try) but if it's a successful series even if it's not known for being an action-packed game. Help others see the light and think outside the boxing ring a little…. or Killager might just make it so you never see the light again… MUA HA HA HA HA!
As for where Villager is on our rankings. I'm putting him (or her depending on the alt) a spot above Bowser Jr. They debuted not far from each other. And Villager gets the full credit for the franchise's merit which I think puts it above even a Mario character that's been there Super Mario Sunshine. Heck, Villager made it into Mario Kart 8 via it's waves of DLC before Bowser Jr. eventually did in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. If that's not a sign Nintendo values Animal Crossing over Junior I don't know what is. Villager is however below the likes of Ryu because as much as Animal Crossing is an established franchise, Villager as a character with no consistent appearance does make it really hard to compare to most 3rd party icons.

1. Mario
2. Link
3. Pikachu
4. Donkey Kong
5. Kirby
6. Samus
7. Pokemon Trainer
8. Luigi
9. Wario
10. Yoshi
11. Bowser
12. Peach
13. Mii Fighters
14. Mega Man
15. Pac-Man
16. Diddy Kong
17. Banjo & Kazooie
18. Simon Belmont
19. King Dedede
20. Mewtwo
21. Ridley
22. King K. Rool
23. Zelda
24. Meta Knight
25. Ganondorf
26. Mr. Game & Watch
27. Sonic the Hedgehog
28. Cloud
29. Sora
30. Ryu
31. Villager
32. Bowser Jr.
33. Olimar
34. Fox
35. Rosalina & Luma
36. Marth
37. Zero Suit Samus
38. Toon Link
39. Isabelle
40. Inkling
41. Snake
42. Shulk
43. Pit
44. Ness
45. Captain Falcon
46. Sephiroth
47. Robin
48. Jigglypuff
49. Falco
50. Wolf
51. Duck Hunt
52. Greninja
53. Steve
54. Bayonetta
55. Lucas
56. Pyra
57. Mythra
58. Joker
59. Sheik
80. ROB
61. Min Min
62. Byleth
63. Ice Climbers
64. Wii Fit Trainer
65. Chrom
66. Dr. Mario
67. Dark Pit
68. Piranha Plant

HALF-WEEK WARNING

Into the half-week. Ken is still in place to be next while Corrin and Lucario have their lead increased

Corrin 50
Lucario 46
Incineroar 34
Ken 30

Kazuya 22

LAST CALL

No change has happened since Wednesday. Ken will be locked in tomorrow unless a push is made to get Ken above Incineroar

Back