I can add your oc/roleplay to the ShroomQuest Party!

Sir Pentious

I have a problem
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Post some stuff here and I'll make an image like this:
1633823389410.png

for an oc or roleplay you created!

Just send a reference image (can be just a headshot) along with a few other preferences:
  • The character's name
  • A title/position
  • Max HP and current HP
  • A battle menu icon of your choosing to replace the sword in the above example.
  • Level (1-50)
  • Character/border color

Current ShroomQuest party:
1633877651059.png

Last edited:
WFS Smiling.png

Character's name: Wright Forde 'Shroom
Title/position: 'Shroom Writer
Max HP and current HP: 175/175
Battle menu icon: Newspaper
Level (1-50): 15
Character/border color: Can the character and border colors be different? If so, I'd like to have blue for the character color and gold for the border color, otherwise blue for both.

View attachment 19401
Character's name: Wright Forde 'Shroom
Title/position: 'Shroom Writer
Max HP and current HP: 175/175
Battle menu icon: Newspaper
Level (1-50): 15
Character/border color: Can the character and border colors be different? If so, I'd like to have blue for the character color and gold for the border color, otherwise blue for both.
Here you go!
1633877553241.png

I'll start working on Luigi's next

• Name: Shmaluigi
  • Position: Private Investigator (if it's too long just do Detective or PI)
  • HP: 100/100
  • Battle Icon: Magnifying Glass
  • Level: 26
  • Color: Gray
Fun fact: Shmaluigi's level was calculated by adding one level for each mafia phase he survived plus five extra levels for winning the game not counting WT Cereal Mafia. (5 phases + win for RiR, 4 phases for Sheep, 7 phases + win for Pokemon)

Last edited:

• Name: Shmaluigi
  • Position: Private Investigator (if it's too long just do Detective or PI)
  • HP: 100/100
  • Battle Icon: Magnifying Glass
  • Level: 30
  • Color: Gray
Fun fact: Shmaluigi's level was calculated by adding one level for each mafia phase he survived plus five extra levels for winning the game not counting WT Cereal Mafia. (5 phases + win for RiR, 4 phases for Sheep, 7 phases + win for Pokemon)
Wait a sec wouldn't that make his level 26
Or am I missing something

This ShroomQuest sounds interesting. Is there a link for more info? I wouldn't mind dropping a little character info if this offer is still open.

Dark Light
Title/position: Commander
HP: (Idk...what would be the average HP for a level 50?)
Level: 50
Battle Menu Icon: Protector Blade
Color: Gray (her favorite color is black but you can't really have that repped in her card)

Strengths: Strongest Protector, is dangerous when attacking and is extremely resilient.
Weaknesses: Authority and battle armor weighs her down, cutting her speed. Also, mostly sticks around in her base doing boring paperwork and managerial duties, not really doing battles.

Back