Have you discovered a glitch or easter egg before the wiki did

• Total voters

Toasty Toad

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
this thread is for glitches or easter eggs that you did yourself like I stood in mid-air in Cool-Cool Mountain I died immediately though
Screenshot 2021-07-29 7.41.42 PM.png

There's a glitch in Super Mario 64 where if you get into a cannon with 1(or)2 pie pieces of health and be bombed at the same time, you'll turn into lifeless Mario, and whenever you touch the floor, you die.

MK64_FrappeSnowland_ClipGlitch.gif

This glitch hasn't been documented until an edit by us in MarioWiki and shared in Supper Mario Broth as far as I know; my sister and I knew this for roughly two decades (like probably even before GCN was released) now.

There's also this fantastic shot of Baby Mario and his monster face inside his legs.
Baby_Mario_Incorrect_Textures.png

And here's DK's horrible use of nail polish (which looks like his mouth) on his big toe.
DonkeyKongAwards1.gif

DK64 Multiplayer has secret rooms inside some of the tunnel/cave walls, I learned just out of an old habit I had of hugging walls as I ran.

One time in Mario Sunshine I fell to the underside of the world with the fire-chomps, and could run around in messed up polygons. I didn't know how it happened and couldn't repeat it, but it was neat.

Sometimes I find CPU's in Mario Kart Tour stuck on wall obstacles

One time in Mario Sunshine I fell to the underside of the world with the fire-chomps, and could run around in messed up polygons. I didn't know how it happened and couldn't repeat it, but it was neat.
oh pianta village? i havent had it happen to myself but it does look like ending up in the void is somewhat common here

Back