Glitches or easter eggs

Have you discovered a glitch or easter egg before the wiki did

• Total voters

Mario: a pumpkin head

What did you think this was all about? Pumpkins!?
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario

This glitch hasn't been documented until an edit by us in MarioWiki and shared in Supper Mario Broth as far as I know; my sister and I knew this for roughly two decades (like probably even before GCN was released) now.

There's also this fantastic shot of Baby Mario and his monster face inside his legs.

And here's DK's horrible use of nail polish (which looks like his mouth) on his big toe.

P&D Red Koopa Paratroopa

Only the power of the dragon balls can stop me!
Pronouns
They/them
DK64 Multiplayer has secret rooms inside some of the tunnel/cave walls, I learned just out of an old habit I had of hugging walls as I ran.

One time in Mario Sunshine I fell to the underside of the world with the fire-chomps, and could run around in messed up polygons. I didn't know how it happened and couldn't repeat it, but it was neat.

Sometimes I find CPU's in Mario Kart Tour stuck on wall obstacles

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
One time in Mario Sunshine I fell to the underside of the world with the fire-chomps, and could run around in messed up polygons. I didn't know how it happened and couldn't repeat it, but it was neat.
oh pianta village? i havent had it happen to myself but it does look like ending up in the void is somewhat common here