Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Looks bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks fine

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Timmy Turner BETTER be fucking in

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Realistically speaking, I don't see this game leaving an impact on fighting games or even Nickelodeon games. It looks like it could be good solid fun, but it could end up in a line of forgettable Nickelodeon crossover titles that came and went.

It'll be hilarious if not only they have better netcode but online play doesn't even require NSO.

I just want Fairly Oddparents rep and then I'd be golden.

I'll be mighty disappointed if we don't get Courage The Cowardly Dog in the fray.

Last edited:

Since Helga is playable, Arnold probably will also be in, (It would be weird not to include him), and maybe Gerald. If they have Nigel Thornberry in, I can see Hugh Neutron and Timmy's Dad also being characters. (Since those two are also memed a lot). It would be weird if they only included Mike and Leo, but not Don or Ralph. I would like to see some characters from Chalkzone, Tak, Catscratch, Teenage Robot, and Avatar.

One thing that concerns me about Nigel being in is will Tim Curry voice him again? Would be kinda hard to bring out that "SMASHING" energy given his health concerns. I'm guessing they'll rip some archive audio from the show.

It will probably suck but if it's better that PS All stars at least I'd be amused.

I'd love Timmy in it but I'm a bit worried because of Butch's * ahem * questionable behavior, they're not gonna make it in, though I'm sure Nick may not care, just seems like a possibility, Butch is pretty dead news, so maybe I'm overthinking things ha
In a lot of Nick Games Timmy usually pops up so eh

I'd love Timmy in it but I'm a bit worried because of Butch's * ahem * questionable behavior, they're not gonna make it in, though I'm sure Nick may not care, just seems like a possibility, Butch is pretty dead news, so maybe I'm overthinking things ha
In a lot of Nick Games Timmy usually pops up so eh
A Nick game without FOP is like a Mario game without Luigi.

*looking at you nickelodeon kart racers and the sequel*

FOP was one of Nick's long running series, it's strange that they would ignore it. I think that they are focusing on characters with series that still have new episodes and the 90s cartoons. (With exceptions of course)

maxresdefault.jpg

Just the art style itself tells me this is going to be a wild ride.

ah Danny's in, so I guess butch characters aren't out of the question

Fairly Oddparents is also getting a live action reboot too so it's not like...dead in the water.

yeh true nevermind

A Nick game without FOP is like a Mario game without Luigi.

*looking at you nickelodeon kart racers and the sequel*

Yeah why the fuck is always my favorite things getting the shaft -_-

Kinda shocked that lincoln actually translated into 3d kinda well

Also, not to be rude to the devs but something feels really off about Danny's model, otherwise I like everyone else's models

Characters in Butch Hartman cartoons are incredibly hard to translate to 3D with polygonal meshes representing their facial features; I think they look at their best in Breakin Da Rules where their faces are 2D textures that change perspective depending on where the camera is angled at. And honestly, being a 2D fighter, they should do something like that.

1626383200800.png

(fwiw I actually think 3D Timmy looks fine in the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour series)

Back