An epic new game that will change the industry...

AND IT'S ON FUCKING XBOX?!

October 22nd, 2021

11/10 - Metacritic - 'A masterpiece—not even Nintendo could do better'
50/40 - Famitsu - 'The embodiment of excellence in a videogame'
S++ - 1Up.com - 'This game will change the course of the industry forever'
11/10 - Eurogamer - 'One word: Epic'
200% - GameRankings - 'The fact that the best game ever is a Peppa Pig game is outstanding'
0/10 - MatzCritic - 'what the fuck is this abomination from hell'

It's Peppa Pig. He should make an exception for everyone's favorite whistle-headed abomination.

It's Peppa Pig. He should make an exception for everyone's favorite whistle-headed abomination.
What is the deal between Caddicarus and Peppa Pig anyway?

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
What is the deal between Caddiacrus and Peppa Pig anyway?

Thank you for reading.
hes made multiple vids about peppa pig and theyre greatly entertaining. he thinks the show is genuinely bad at teaching kids stuff, as he talks a lot in the og peppa vid

Okay, for real though...I feel like a Peppa Pig game on Xbox of all things is...strange. I mean, Kids are gonna be playing COD instead of this, so why even bother? (Though you say it's gonna be multi-platform, so it'll be on Switch, which makes more sense, I guess).

Also, I personally believe Bluey is better (It's like the modern Aussie equivalent of Peppa Pig, it's a guilty pleasure of mine, and unlike Peppa Pig, it's unironically funny). Peppa Pig is old news at this point.

Okay, for real though...I feel like a Peppa Pig game on Xbox of all things is...strange. I mean, Kids are gonna be playing COD instead of this, so why even bother? (Though you say it's gonna be multi-platform, so it'll be on Switch, which makes more sense, I guess).

Also, I personally believe Bluey is better (It's like the modern Aussie equivalent of Peppa Pig, it's a guilty pleasure of mine, and unlike Peppa Pig, it's unironically funny). Peppa Pig is old news at this point.
you know Bluey too

Dude, kids who play Call of Duty are too old to be playing Peppa Pig lmao. This game is like, for 3 year olds, and I'm sure there are families who get their 3 year olds console games, been going on since forever, so there is a market for them. I think the real question here is the platform: this kind of game is like more suited for iPads and whatnot.

Dude, kids who play Call of Duty are too old to be playing Peppa Pig lmao. This game is like, for 3 year olds, and I'm sure there are families who get their 3 year olds console games, been going on since forever, so there is a market for them. I think the real question here is the platform: this kind of game is like more suited for iPads and whatnot.
Unless maybe they made Peppa Pig an open world RPG, or a 3D Platformer, or a QTE game like Heavy Rain..............or they just made it a point and click game....yeah that seems to be the case.

Back