The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Hello, all of you readers of The 'Shroom! Our June special issue and Awards polls are on the horizon, but, first, take some time to enjoy everything our staff and writers have put together for you in issue 170!

There's, of course, the Ultimate Location Battle's semi-final round (and if you feel strongly about the locations Goombuigi and Ninja Squid are trying to decide between, you can contribute more detailed thoughts here!.

But, more importantly, for those of you who missed the earlier announcement,, we're opening invitations for a community gallery in issue 170, so feel free to send Roserade and me any piece of art related to the MarioWiki or its community that you'd like to have included. There's no competition, no votes, no different categories, so send something without worry!

We have some other surprises cooked up for issue 171, but we'll get to those when we get to the issue! For now, go on and check out what our writers have prepared for you this month!

(By the by, next month we'll have the election for our new Poll Chairperson, so it's a good time to start thinking about whether or not you'd like to take a shot at leading the Poll Committee and start planning out your campaign.)

I can't believe that I was mentioned twice! 🥰

Don't appreciate the defamation. You leave a lot of free meat standing around, ofc we wolves will take the opportunity.

Back