Forum Suggestions

Is that level of customization actually possible though? All the react emojis have been generic so far
They changed the Heart Eyes to Heart so yeah seems like it.

And you'd hope they would given they charge $160 for the licensing

If we get Mario reactions, could one be a Starman? Bulbagarden, a Pokemon forum I'm on, lets you react with a Staryu and it's nice for when the like isn't enough.
We should be able to log in with our previous usernames in case we forget our new one.
Email address? That's how I log in.

If we get Mario reactions, could one be a Starman? Bulbagarden, a Pokemon forum I'm on, lets you react with a Staryu and it's nice for when the like isn't enough.

Email address? That's how I log in.
What if you forget your email address?

Can you remove Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario Maker 2, Origami King, 3D All Stars, and Mario Kart Live from sticky threads in Marioverse and add Super Rush to it? There's no new info on those games to warrant them that.

Back again to ask why we can't edit or delete PMs
And suggest that we should if you don't have a good reason not to.
You can say that not being able to delete things makes things more traceable. You can't delete emails either, or at least not on other people's end. Imagine sending someone bad content, having them see it, and then deleting it. They'll want to be able to report it without it disappearing before being able to do so.

You can delete and edit public posts because you can't actually delete them, they can still be viewed and undeleted by mods. Conversations are harder to moderate.

Back