hands-on hall

Could you specify in which game or subject because you don't make any sense here

It's a REALLY old post but the "optional area" is the room after you grab all the key tokens to unlock a teleport box. You could easily skip it and head right to the flag if you have a propeller box, but for 100% (including one Green Star) it you should collect all those tokens.
ColnRdv.png

The optional room looks like this
IF2jfp0.png

Eventually, you'll see a Spikes that throw stuff. But check the projectiles they throw. They don't break.
J7w49et.png

So, follow where they go, which is outside
uf3ki6J.png

And then you'll see a hidden room with roofs.
xp4mZDg.png

You'll need a Propeller Box to get on these roofs, so try not to lose it while you're in that room to either the Goombas or the Spikes.

Anyway the stamp is on the middle roof (the left and right roofs have clocks). I'm on the left roof, but you'll easily see the stamp on the middle one.
HNabEU7.png

It's a REALLY old post but the "optional area" is the room after you grab all the key tokens to unlock a teleport box. You could easily skip it and head right to the flag if you have a propeller box, but for 100% (including one Green Star) it you should collect all those tokens.
ColnRdv.png

The optional room looks like this
IF2jfp0.png

Eventually, you'll see a Spikes that throw stuff. But check the projectiles they throw. They don't break.
J7w49et.png

So, follow where they go, which is outside
uf3ki6J.png

And then you'll see a hidden room with roofs.
xp4mZDg.png

You'll need a Propeller Box to get on these roofs, so try not to lose it while you're in that room to either the Goombas or the Spikes.

Anyway the stamp is on the middle roof (the left and right roofs have clocks). I'm on the left roof, but you'll easily see the stamp on the middle one.
HNabEU7.png

THANK YOU! I actually missed this stamp earlier and couldn't find it.

Yeah this one is a pretty tricky one because those wooden boards are deceptive and you'd usually not pay attention to those rollers much less stay in their way to find stuff out. You'd think if those boards lead outside, they'll stretch off screen but they stop and give impression of an unrendered wall.

(there's also an 8 bit Luigi on the spike roller thing too; probably also another indication but most people won't pay attention)

Back