The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
Hello, all you readers of The 'Shroom! We have a sizeable issue for you this month, packed with content! It'll keep you reading for a while, with everything we have this month. On top of all of our usual offerings (which themselves are joined by a few new sections this month), we also have three special items for you to take a look at.

First, don't miss Luigi 64DD's special submission, 64 Wars: A Battle for Sales, for those of you who want a better grasp on the competition between the Nintendo 64 and its competitors.

Secondly, it's time to take a peek at our Photo Contest to vote on your favorite photos! We set up the contest, and you all sent in the pictures. Now, make sure to give the submissions your perusal, and cast a vote for your favorite.

Finally, we have our 'Shroomfest this month, and, for once... I can't lose this one. Did I rig this one? Put myself on team flowers and Roserade on team garbage? Nope! This time around, our resident Website Manager, Lakituthequick, is waging the war against Roserade. Please, take a look at their arguments and rally to the cause of warm beverages or cold beverages. Pick your favorite refreshing drink and join the side that aligns with your cause!

Oh... and I happen to hear a rumour that a few of our sections this month reference each other. Maybe you can read the issue for yourself and find out which ones those are...

Cheepskipper's funeral will be held at the local fish & chip shop, where he will be lightly grilled and served to mourners. Batter will be provided to those who want it, alongside salt and vinegar. A side of chips is also always handy.

LMAO

I think they're News Flush and Kingdom Battle Ramble.
nah nope i believe ive only pointed out one other section before and that was a few issues ago. i just offhandedly mentioned mach speed mayhem and how cool i think ti is when remarking on how i managed to win section of the month

Back