New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, well you know Mario?
He's not actually Mario. He's Stalin, because he looks like Stalin, and that was the first place a person who looked like that was found.

Oh shit, wait, I meant to put that in a spoiler tag. Cuz, you know, people might get upset if I tell them what Mario looks like, they might not have seen him yet...

Iggy said:
I could have beat it if I wanted to but i've been playing it with my family lol there not good at it

same here, but its my friends.

Piraka Wario said:
He's not actually Mario. He's Stalin, because he looks like Stalin, and that was the first place a person who looked like that was found.

Oh *bleep*, wait, I meant to put that in a spoiler tag. Cuz, you know, people might get upset if I tell them what Mario looks like, they might not have seen him yet...

:lol: lol thats hilarious, Jeff got "SHUT DOWN"

Opening the case...taking out the disk...taking out Super Bros Brawl...putting Brawl away...puting NSMBWii in...and it's like 1:00 am I'm not playing this game.

Uniju's Maid said:
Opening the case...taking out the disk...taking out Super Bros Brawl...putting Brawl away...puting NSMBWii in...and it's like 1:00 am I'm not playing this game.

Crowd Cheering: Play, Play, Play, Play, Play

You: *sweating*

It's such a good game I think it is super pwn lol i like being Luigi or Bluetoad but i like controlling everything lol.

Crackin355 said:
Piraka Wario said:

Oh *bleep*, wait, I meant to put that in a spoiler tag. Cuz, you know, people might get upset if I tell them what Mario looks like, they might not have seen him yet...
:lol: lol thats hilarious, Jeff got "SHUT DOWN"
I didn't get "SHUT DOWN", I just got a douchey response to my comment. Uniju just wanted to make me look like an idiot. -_-

</another retarded bitchy comment about how Uniju is "just being a jerk again">

Face it, mate, you got owned.

I know that. I got owned. You don't have to call my comment "retarded and bitchy". Seriously, why is everything I say seem "bitchy" to you? I'm just saying my point of view, and then you point out how you think I'm a whiny little bitch. Do you even have a reason for this? Does it makes you feel better? Putting others down to build yourself up? I bet you're just going to say how you think I'm *bleep*ing wrong and you're better than me. That's basicly the gist of all your arguments: You want to be better then everyone.

What's your favorite power-up, guys? I'd say mine is the propeller suit.

The castle for World 2 was pretty easy, in my opinion.

I've beaten games REALLY quickly. In fact, I just beat this game and are now trying to get Star Coins. I also discovered something: If you have 99 lives, you play as Mario without his HAT! :eek:

Yoshi Boo 118 said:
I've beaten games REALLY quickly. In fact, I just beat this game and are now trying to get Star Coins. I also discovered something: If you have 99 lives, you play as Mario without his HAT! :eek:
Yeah, I know that. Is the gameplay the same?

Angry Sasquatch said:
What's your favorite power-up, guys? I'd say mine is the propeller suit.
Same here. It's easily the most useful item in the game, but the Penguin Suit is easily the most awesome.

Hey, guys, which Koopaling do you think seems to be the hardest? Also, if anyone knows how to unlock World 8-7, can they tell me? :yoshi: :boo:118

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6239398/p-62.html

Try reading that. I didn't get to that point yet, but that guide may help.

The hardest Koopaling is Ludwig.

I'm almost done with the game. I got it yesterday, and I'm at Bowser's Castle. After that, I'll go back and get all the star coins.

I just got New Super Mario Bros. Wii for my birthday. I think it's alright, I just beat Roy for the first time. However, I really don't like how you have to shake the Wii Remote to Spin jump, and I really REALLY don't like how you have to press1 AND shake the Wii Remote to pick up stuff. Why can't it just be 1? Why do I also have to shake the Wii Remote? Seriously!

Also, if there's anything I learned form playing this game, it's how out of practice I am at playing platformers, because I keep dying in the first few parts of the game. Lucky for me, 1-ups are as easy to get here as they are in Super Mario Galaxy... Well, maybe not that easy, like they're not just sitting in easy to reach places, and there isn't a purple Toad giving you 5 extra 1-ups every time you start the game, but still, pretty easy to get 1-ups.

And a good thing too.

Smashgoom202 said:
I just got New Super Mario Bros. Wii for my birthday. I think it's alright, I just beat Roy for the first time. However, I really don't like how you have to shake the Wii Remote to Spin jump, and I really REALLY don't like how you have to press1 AND shake the Wii Remote to pick up stuff. Why can't it just be 1? Why do I also have to shake the Wii Remote? Seriously!
1 is the run button, it wouldn't make sense to put it somewhere other then next to the jump button. It also would be confusing to have the pick-up button next to the jump button. I don't really see why people are complaining about shaking the Wiimote. It's become pretty much a second nature for me to shake said controller. :-\

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Smashgoom202 said:
1 is the run button, it wouldn't make sense to put it somewhere other then next to the jump button. It also would be confusing to have the pick-up button next to the jump button. I don't really see why people are complaining about shaking the Wiimote. It's become pretty much a second nature for me to shake said controller. :-\
It makes more sense to have the running button also be the pick-up button than having to shake it in addition to pressing it. The reason why I complain is because I see no reason to include the shaking parts at all. The Spin Jump could be the B button or something, and shaking the Wii Remote and pressing one is COMPLETELY unnecessary when I can just simply just press 1. And also, you have to hold down 1 to run, so I cant pick up something and run, just so long as I don't let go of the pickup button.

In other news, I just read this interesting article about nicknames given to the Blue and Yellow Toad by the development team:

http://www.destructoid.com/nsmb-wii-release-bash-bucken-berry-and-ala-gold--155242.phtml

According to the article, their nicknames are Bucken-Berry and Ala-Gold.

...No comment. -

Smashgoom202 said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Smashgoom202 said:
It makes more sense to have the running button also be the pick-up button than having to shake it in addition to pressing it. The reason why I complain is because I see no reason to include the shaking parts at all. The Spin Jump could be the B button or something, and shaking the Wii Remote and pressing one is COMPLETELY unnecessary when I can just simply just press 1. And also, you have to hold down 1 to run, so I cant pick up something and run, just so long as I don't let go of the pickup button.

In other news, I just read this interesting article about nicknames given to the Blue and Yellow Toad by the development team:

http://www.destructoid.com/nsmb-wii-release-bash-bucken-berry-and-ala-gold--155242.phtml

According to the article, their nicknames are Bucken-Berry and Ala-Gold.

...No comment. -

why change the spin jump? Think... You play Galaxy, you play many games and shaking has something to do with spinning and the biggest thing thing the Wii Remote does is shaking.

Bucken-Berry? Ala-Gold? Im going with "Blue-Toad" and "Yellow-Toad" since Berry and Gold are gay names (Bucken-Berry? What were they thinking? He has nothing to do with berries... *Rant, rant*)

When you complain aboutthe shaking it makes you sound like a baby, and also it isn't even hard to control so why complain i actually like the way you pick stuff up and you can't blame nintendo for putting motion controls in it's why the wii has them.

Crackin355 said:
Bucken-Berry? Ala-Gold? Im going with "Blue-Toad" and "Yellow-Toad" since Berry and Gold are gay names (Bucken-Berry? What were they thinking? He has nothing to do with berries... *Rant, rant*)
Maybe they were thinking along the lines of a blueberry. ;)

Back