New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
this game is gonna own

well ur entitled to ur opinion but ima love this game lol 4 people playing at one time is gonna pwn its makin me play super mario wrold all over again lol

Uniju's Maid said:
Iggy said:
this game is gonna own
Well I think it's gonna suck.
You've said that atleast 5 times already. :P

@Iggy: Use proper grammer and puncturation (I need to learn how to spell that). You can get banned for speaking poor English on purpose. :-\

wow getting banned for not typing like everyone else that seems a bit excessive dont you think im pretty sure i wasn't purpsely messin stuff up but still you shouldn't get banned for not typing like everyone else. So yeah i can't wait to fight Iggy Koopa in this game.

Iggy said:
wow getting banned for not typing like everyone else that seems a bit excessive dont you think im pretty sure i wasn't purpsely messin stuff up but still you shouldn't get banned for not typing like everyone else. So yeah i can't wait to fight Iggy Koopa in this game.
Unless English wasn't your first language, then there's no excuse not to use correct spelling and grammar.

pixel43895 said:
Uniju's Maid said:
I'm gonna say it, this game is gonna suck.
wow r u retarded or someting!?!?

this game is gonna rool so get the fawk out you cok sukin anime fag!
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Please stop saying people are stupid becase they have a different opinion than you.

Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
Uniju's Maid said:
I'm gonna say it, this game is gonna suck.
wow r u retarded or someting!?!?

this game is gonna rool so get the fawk out you cok sukin anime fag!
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Please stop saying people are stupid becase they have a different opinion than you.
Don't feed the trolls. -_-

lol no ones opinion is wrong so oh well lol Iggy is going to be a amazing boss to fight i think :boo:

um no im not named kevin actually so bite me and im not a fag i have a girlfriend wo ive been dating for 9 months now but thats off topic anyone else have a boss they can wait to fight?

Iggy said:
um no im not named kevin actually so bite me and im not a fag i have a girlfriend wo ive been dating for 9 months now but thats off topic anyone else have a boss they can wait to fight?
Don't feed the troll, Ig. ;)

I want the rematch with Roy.
From what I've seen, he fights be popping out of pipes in the ceiling.

is there a video of his boss fight anywhere if so can you linkify it? :bowser:

Eh its ok but i cant wait until the 15th to play this game me and my girlfriend and my bud and his girlfriend are all going to play together lol XD

Iggy said:
well ur entitled to ur opinion but ima love this game lol 4 people playing at one time is gonna pwn its makin me play super mario wrold all over again lol
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Use proper grammer and puncturation (I need to learn how to spell that). You can get banned for speaking poor English on purpose. :-\

WOW! It's my own Mini-Me (Iggy)! I always used to typw like that... and i hope i dont stil type like that.

Dr. Wily said:
Iggy said:

Listen to him, i know what he's talking about, except it was with someone i don't like and not a troll.

On-Topic:
Rainbow Road themed levels would be awesome, Even though i pre-ordered it, i have to wait for Christmas :'(

Crackin355 said:
Iggy said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Use proper grammer and puncturation (I need to learn how to spell that). You can get banned for speaking poor English on purpose. :-/

WOW! It's my own Mini-Me (Iggy)! I always used to typw like that... and i hope i dont stil type like that.
You still make some spelling errors and don't always capitalize your I's but, other than that, you don't.

Crackin355 said:
Dr. Wily said:
Iggy said:
Listen to MST3K, I know what he's talking about, except it was with someone I don't like and not a troll.
Oh yeah, I remember that almost-flame war.

Side-note:
Sorry about posting in the troll threads, mods. :P

On-topic:
The game looks huge level layout-wise, the sometimes zooming camera adds to the illusion. There must be alot of new enemies, because I've seen some in screen shots.

I haven't really seen any new enemies can you linkify these screenshots to show me some new enemies?

Back