New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Crackin355 said:
I preordered the game today! The first game i ever preordered! I get a Mario Hat with it!
Lucky. I'm not sure when it's going to be released Down Under though. You might end up waiting a while. My dad's gonna get it at Nintendo World like he did with BiS. He's a good guy. :)

Using that many smilies is against the rules, not to mention it messed up my text input box. :P

g.narron said:
g.narron said:
And how excited are you about the game?
Please just use the edit button next time.

I am getting it, and I am excited, but this needs to be merged with the NSMBWii thread. :P

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
g.narron said:
g.narron said:

I am getting it, and I am excited, but this needs to be merged with the NSMBWii thread. :P

Those threads need to have subsection like on pokecommunity.com

g.narron said:
g.narron said:
g.narron said:

Those threads need to have subsection like on pokecommunity.com
We don't really have to. It's not needed. We have different rules here. We're not going to change them just because someone thinks we should copy another forum. No offense, but you just need to conform to our rules. This isn't a forum where you can do whatever you want, we have Mindless Junk for that. Our users have different personalities than those guys on pokecommunity, every place on the internet isn't going to be the same. :P

Crackin355 said:
I preordered the game today! The first game i ever preordered! I get a Mario Hat with it!
Lucky. I'm not sure when it's going to be released Down Under though.
Nov. 12th, iirc

I'm either adding it to my Christmas wishlist or getting it myself. Old school Mario game Wiimake? Sign me up.

Dr. Wily said:
Epic. :)
It could be a warp zone, or possibly full of new levels. I bet this could be one of four hidden worlds or something, because this kind of adds up with the secret bosses we discussed eariler. "4 secret worlds each with a boss", that sounds pretty plausable.

Dr. Wily said:
Epic. :)
It could be a warp zone, or possibly full of new levels. I bet this could be one of four hidden worlds or something, because this kind of adds up with the secret bosses we discussed eariler. "4 secret worlds each with a boss", that sounds pretty plausable.
I doubt it. Remember, there are 74 levels. It is cool to see a World 9, though.

I sure hope so!

Im kinda 50/50 on it. Ill see the gameplay and such when it comes out. Then I'll wait a month or so and make my decicion.

I see no reason to NOT pick this is up, besides the lame third and fourth player.

As soon as I have the money, I´ll get it.

Extra worlds? Sounds like this is Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels all over again, since that game had about five extra worlds (World 9, A, B, C, and D).

:wario:
SolarBlaze said:
Extra worlds? Sounds like this is Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels all over again, since that game had about five extra worlds (World 9, A, B, C, and D).
The Lost Levels only had 4 levels for world. NSMBWii will have 6-8 levels per world, and only 74 levels in the game. If they do add secret worlds, they might only have atleast 1 or 2. :-\

Waddle Dee said:
8 worldsx8 levels per world=64

That's ten extra levels (74-64=10)
That shows it's very possible World 9 will have playable levels. Who knows, maybe Bowser Jr. will have his own world and World 9 is the final one. I'm not sure about that though. :-\

Waddle Dee said:
8 worldsx8 levels per world=64

That's ten extra levels (74-64=10)
That shows it's very possible World 9 will have playable levels. Who knows, maybe Bowser Jr. will have his own world and World 9 is the final one. I'm not sure about that though. :-\

That's kinda what I thought would happen when I found out about World 9.

I wonder what W9's theme will be. :-\

g.narron said:
Anyone who wouldnt get this game must be on drugs :bowser:

Nice way to bash people with different opinions.

Well, I would think about getting it maybe, but I don't have a Wii, and I won't get one just for one game. If Nintendo makes some more games that catch my attention, then maybe.

Back