New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Oh that is really kewl what site did you get these from i want to see all these weird enemies. :yoshi:

It was from here, but they just were showing screenshots. They don't have a specific section dedicated to the enemies if that's what you're looking for.

Side-note:
No offense, but please use periods and commas, it's kind of hard to see where your sentences end and begin.

EDIT: Fix'd link.

I did put a period,Look before the yoshi.

Iggy said:
I did put a period,Look before the yoshi.
I know, but you need to have more the one period per paragraph. The commas also need spaces after them.

On-topic:
If you need more info on the game (you just lost), see the New Super Mario Bros. Wii article on the wiki. ;)

i've already seen this lol, but do you have any boss your looking forward to?

I am also really looking forward to this game, I think Morton's fight looks the coolest so far.

I don't think it does. I wish it would go faster.

Lol those are kinda funny, doesn't really show me to much of the game though the screen is to far away :(.

True that, they never really show you the gameplay and when they do its from far away it bothers me. So i really want to play the yellow toad is that bad?

Waddle Dee said:
Wii commercials are lame. Can't they show the damn game instead of actors smiling and waving around a Wiimote?
Correction, Nintendo game Wii commercials are lame.

Uniju's Maid said:
Waddle Dee said:
Wii commercials are lame. Can't they show the damn game instead of actors smiling and waving around a Wiimote?
Correction, Nintendo game Wii commercials are lame.
There's atleast one good one. I think the Wario Land: Shake It! commercial was pretty good, or maybe I'm confusing it with the one for Wario Land 4. :P
Nintendo commercials aren't all bad. The ones for Pokémon games are pretty epic. I saw the NSMBWii commercial on TV just now, gotta love the nostalgia the background music gives you.

Lol I just reserved this game yesterday, it is going to be very very amazing i have a question, I'm not sure if anyone can answer this but if your player do you have to play as Mario or can you play as another character instead? Like Luigi?

Player 1 is always Mario, even if you play by yourself. Though there might be a play as Luigi code in the game like there was in NSMB.

Wow so I'm going to have to be second player to be able to play yellow Toad that sucks.:(
Oh well,so Lemmy's fight is going to be the coolest so far lol i want to ddge the bouncy balls while trying to kill him.

Am i the only one who has to bug my grandma to get NSMBW on sunday?

p.s ill tell yall if she says yes!

Seems like it. This should be merged with the NSMBWii thread though.

Back