New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Are you getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Edofenrir said:
Well, I would think about getting it maybe, but I don't have a Wii, and I won't get one just for one game. If Nintendo makes some more games that catch my attention, then maybe.
Does SSBB catch your attention?

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Edofenrir said:
Well, I would think about getting it maybe, but I don't have a Wii, and I won't get one just for one game. If Nintendo makes some more games that catch my attention, then maybe.
Does SSBB catch your attention?

I'm not that interested in the Subspace Emissary thingy, the random tripping thing and some other things. Also, there's the fact that I already have Melee and am happy with it, so Brawl goes in the same category: The "It surely might be a good game and be fun, but those games alone won't make me blow that much money for a new console"

I don't have that much money.

Alas, I fear this thread is not about SSBB, so we should not continue this conversation or we'll get off topic.

So, is there gonna be an event at Nintendo World for release? I heard that there'll be a Mario Hat if you reserve it at most retailers, but I wanna know if there would be anything else.

Dr. Wily said:
Waddle Dee said:
8 worldsx8 levels per world=64

That's ten extra levels (74-64=10)
That shows it's very possible World 9 will have playable levels. Who knows, maybe Bowser Jr. will have his own world and World 9 is the final one. I'm not sure about that though. :-\

That's kinda what I thought would happen when I found out about World 9.

I wonder what W9's theme will be. :-\

The wiki said W9 is Bowser's Castle, so probably the kind of music you normally here in BC.
Is it possible that there are more than 74 levels and the critics didn't unlock the 9th world?

Mindless Junker said:
Dr. Wily said:
Waddle Dee said:

That shows it's very possible World 9 will have playable levels. Who knows, maybe Bowser Jr. will have his own world and World 9 is the final one. I'm not sure about that though. :-\

The wiki said W9 is Bowser's Castle, so probably the kind of music you normally here in BC.
Now hold on a minute, that doesn't quite right. Some random n00b could've put that there. We should remove it unless it has a source.

Mindless Junker said:
Dr. Wily said:
Waddle Dee said:

Now hold on a minute, that doesn't quite right. Some random n00b could've put that there. We should remove it unless it has a source.
I remember seeing a picture of that as a world. I can't remember where, though. I can't get this 'till Christmas. :(

So, there gonna be some sort of release party at Nintendo World for this, I mean, It's a revolutionary game, so they might as well. If not, I'll just get it wherever it's cheapest (probably Wal-Mart (as if I'll go there for it :roll:) or Best Buy (two price cuts recently. w00t)).

The game looks nice, but one stupid thing Nintendo did was take away the shell power-up from the original NSMB. I liked that power-up.

Mindless Junker said:
Mindless Junker said:
Dr. Wily said:
Waddle Dee said:

I remember seeing a picture of that as a world. I can't remember where, though.
The game hasn't been realised yet, I doubt they'd give away what the final world looks like. Please try to find the picture again, I want to see if it's fake. ;)

Oh, it was just a castle level. Sorry, I thought I saw that, but I guess not.

King Cold said:
http://www.destructoid.com/new-super-mario-bros-could-outsell-modern-warfare-2-154302.phtml
Looks like Nintendo could be king of the video game sales again. NSMBWii could even break the world record if enough people buy it. ;D

Ok i know this way way late but i just signed up for these forums so ima post it
Ok so people complainin about the yellow and blue toad there not generic they have names (blue is Yvan, Yellow is Wolley)
And theres a 9th world can someone post a link to where this was said? :bowser: :boo: :goomba: :bobomb: :koopa: :drmario: : :tumble:

Iggy said:
Ok so people complainin about the yellow and blue toad there not generic they have names (blue is Yvan, Yellow is Wolley)
Yvan and Wolley were just the names that IGN gave them. Those aren't official.

And theres a 9th world can someone post a link to where this was said?
Link.

Well either way people shouldnt complain about it bein toads if its peaches birthday wh ywould she invite wario and waluigi to her party there usually evil unless a common enemy forces them all to work together so they couldnt be in the game unless the koopalings and bowser jr and bowser did something to them to which what could they do honestly?

Back