Is playing mario 64 safe?

Trab Pu Kcip

Melon and Gravy go together.
Yeah, all of the conspiracy theories about personalised copies are fake. Just play and have fun playing it.

Party Princess

Hi, I'm dazey!
I've found near every first party Nintendo game is dangerous if you play it over 1 hour without a break. For your eyes I mean.
This probably applies to every videogame, But I take extra note to Nintendo franchises due to their high contrast bright color worlds.

Tranquilmonia

Mario champ in the makin'
I've found near every first party Nintendo game is dangerous if you play it over 1 hour without a break. For your eyes I mean.
This probably applies to every videogame, But I take extra note to Nintendo franchises due to their high contrast bright color worlds.
True. Also, as kid, the only thing that really scared me when playing vidya (SM64 DS in this case) was my parents finding out I was still playing past midnight. The true creepypasta was my mom walking towards my room just before getting that one last Star.

Shy Guy on Wheels

i hate video games.
it's very dangerous to play for over 15 minutes, or at least that's what those reminders to take a break keep on telling me.

Sven Svennson.

Time to shine, baby!
Banned User
If you play Super Mario 64, the console blows up in a beautiful explosion.