Is playing mario 64 safe?

Watch a variety of let's plays and notice the course layouts and enemy behavior are the same for everyone.

"Every copy of SM64 is personalized" is just a fake creepypasta and it's totally fine to play Super Mario 64.

Yeah, all of the conspiracy theories about personalised copies are fake. Just play and have fun playing it.

I've found near every first party Nintendo game is dangerous if you play it over 1 hour without a break. For your eyes I mean.
This probably applies to every videogame, But I take extra note to Nintendo franchises due to their high contrast bright color worlds.

I've found near every first party Nintendo game is dangerous if you play it over 1 hour without a break. For your eyes I mean.
This probably applies to every videogame, But I take extra note to Nintendo franchises due to their high contrast bright color worlds.
True. Also, as kid, the only thing that really scared me when playing vidya (SM64 DS in this case) was my parents finding out I was still playing past midnight. The true creepypasta was my mom walking towards my room just before getting that one last Star.

it's very dangerous to play for over 15 minutes, or at least that's what those reminders to take a break keep on telling me.

If you play Super Mario 64, the console blows up in a beautiful explosion.

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

I knew there was something wrong with the game!

Jk

Super Mario 64 give me creppy vibres even since i was a kid there was not Internet back then so you believed any types of stories like there was secrets in the game for some reason the part when you found the Blue Dinosaur feel scary for me even the Boo level still haunt me even this day i like the idea of Wario or Luigi being part of the game just like Yoshi is
i always dreamed about a Mario 64 2 where you cant unlock others chracters i wish someone can make a mod where you can unlock Luigi and Wario in Mario 64,

I admit, truthfully, AI has made some strides over the years, but the programming level and development of artificial intelligence in the early-mid 90s when the game was produced was not that sophisticated. I mean I remember it being a big deal when the first Far Cry game came out about the fact that the AI reacted and took cover from you or coordinated just enough to throw you off while playing. I know the original FEAR game had a more advanced version of that. In Mario 64 though? Nah. Not likely at all. There are ways to exploit getting the stars in levels to make it overall easier in terms of gameplay, but If there was an advanced AI on the level that you're thinking those exploits wouldn't even be possible. AI just wasn't that sophisticated then and still isn't quite there currently either.

Back