Mario manga, Is it worth it?

Connor McKoopa

Who da fook is dis guy?
Pronouns
He/him
Just wanted to ask you guys before I put some Rupees on it. I got this notification from Viz media

Yes it is worth it. It's not a full volume but a selection of a bunch of best-of from the manga series. It's the first look at the long-running series, which has, for a long time, been Japan exclusive, in English. It's a lot better if you're fluent in French and Spanish since there are full volumes in those two languages (but not all the series). If you're familiar with any stories from Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii, it's definitely worth a look.

sawada is a great author who clearly has a lot of passion for the series i definitely recommend getting it

I haven't heard anywhere it's limited quantity. It should be relatively easy to get, and I didn't have problems getting it.

I guarantee a certain lady will be getting all the issues with mario rpg stories in em :P

super mario manga mania has a section for super paper mario so she should definitely get it and see nastasia with an eggplant head making a dumb pun at count bleck.

Also remember, when the world is in danger, pull on baby cheeks to make them cry.

Elder Princess Shroob gives the bros the worst hug of their lives too. Luigi resolves this via pain pills... Which he gives to Elder Princess Shroob

Back