Do you wish all the snow would melt after you stopped playing in it?

FirePuppy

Koopa Troopa
When I was younger, I used to play in the snow a lot. But now that I'm older, it's become a lot more of a problem for my life. Sometimes, I'd have to dig it out, and I'd have issues going to work as well.

I only played win the snow once, but still, other kids would be sad.

snow is still cool but i certainly feel its inconvenience more without my vision clouded by the childish ("omg omg snow snow snow let's build olaf") view of it. snow is rare in england these days anyway

I enjoyed playing with snow when I was younger a lot, sledding, in particular, was one of my favorite activities. I'm not sure if it was due to me aging, or due to lack of snow in recent years, or both, but I haven't had as much fun with snow as I used to. Unfortunately, snow is a highly rare occurrence in my area nowadays.

So, to answer the question, no. In fact, I would rather have more snow than I do currently.

At my area, we either get no snow at all or a load of it. I used to not like snow, but now I do, and when it comes, I usually work at home, so the travelling through snow bit doesn't really matter to me. I still enjoy the snow, so for now I want to see it not melt.

theres no snow here cause i live not very far from the beach, but when i go to the mountain, i dont really play in the snow that much, but i enjoy its presence. the last time i kinda played in the snow was my first time skiing some years ago

Back