actually good phone games

Oh yeah Flappy Bird was really cathartic r.i.p.

The best phone games I've played are:

Mario Kart Tour
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

I wish Nintendo would make Paper Mario 64 into a mobile game, it woukd be easy to control Mario and turn based combat with touch screen controls.

I've Played alot of phone games but Somehow Everytime I download It I just delete it for some reason...

The Games I just can never uninstall
-Fancade
-Geomtry Dash

I've Played alot of phone games but Somehow Everytime I download It I just delete it for some reason...

The Games I just can never uninstall
-Fancade
-Geomtry Dash

Is Geometry Dash like Sudoku or is it part of Geomtry Wars Saga?

Is Geometry Dash like Sudoku or is it part of Geomtry Wars Saga?
geometry dash is a game where you cannot stop moving forward while dodging obstacles and finding all sorts of ways to reach the goal, basically it's like a 2d platformer made by one single guy.

Guess I'll give a free advertisement to my still favorite mobile game. You run and jump around killing ghosts with various types of flashlights.
hqdefault-3.jpg

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Shit gameplay, amazing story, if you're a fan of the Harry Potter series like I am, you'll like this game

Wordscapes is a pretty chill game to play, so that's a good one

And if you're an anxiety ridden mess like me, look up Antistress. It's got a load of fun little minigames/activities that are designed to calm you down. Pay a one time fee and you get another bunch of games and activities to play too, and they keep updating with more too.

Back