Imagine your OCs as Smash Characters

THE END

I am infinite, I am nothing
So, here you can post how do you think your OCs would be like in Smash. Character balances, moveset, etc. You choose it!
Now you can post how YOUR characters would be in Smash!

I guess I'll post this again
Idle.gif
Walk.gif
Dash.gif

JabA.gif
JabB.gif
JabC.gif
: Jab
DashAttack.gif
: Dash Attack

TiltSide.gif
: Side Tilt
TiltUp.gif
: Up Tilt
TiltDown.gif
: Down Tilt

SmashForward.gif
: Side Smash
SmashUp.gif
: Up Smash
SmashDown.gif
: Down Smash

AerialNeutral.gif
: Neutral Aerial
AerialForward.gif
: Forward Aerial
AerialBack.gif
: Back Aerial
AerialUp.gif
: Up Aerial
AerialDown.gif
: Down Aerial

SpecialNeutral.gif
: Neutral Special
SpecialSide.gif
: Side Special
SpecialDown.gif
: Down Special
SpecialUp.gif
: Up Special

I already shrunk it to begin with, lmao. I'm not sure if Smash Crusade offers the option to resize individual sprites like this though.

1603307013546.png

She is. Main problem is, her sprite sheet is incomplete, as I need to sprite in more animations, such as grab or getting up ledge and the like.

Drawing sprites is a gigantic pain, you have to draw their sprites frame-by-frame. Look at the time span it took to make this, and this isn't close to complete, as I lack quite a bit of animations.

1603331125269.png

Crusade.gif

Crusade.gif

Her fighter right now has most of the basic moves down sans grabbing, ledge attacks, and getting up iirc (jab needs work too), and only one special moves works as intended (neutral B). I did play with her in 6 player smash but I have no idea how balanced she is. She's a fast, hard hitter with some disjoint but is very light.

Oh and she's literally the only Protector I've even done. Every other Protector, I've drawn only one sprite for Redshift and just an idle for Ray Trace, and that's before Dark Light is even closed to being finished.
CW9fzR3.gif

I'm not taking any requests for that reason.

Back