Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Oh, uh, that's not one of the poses I need. This is why I said you should PM me which one you want to do first and then I'll give you a proper reference picture.

Hopping on to promote a new video I put up about a game no one cares about.
I wrote all the dialogue and did none of the video.

Moving on up.PNG

Moving up quite quickly, especially the Feather Fiend cover. 1000 views in a month.

The original post said:
(Redacted media)
NOBODY SAW [this] COMING!!!
I certainly didn't see this coming. The video has several issues, none of which I noticed, and I am also unsure how they got there in the first place. I'm making this video unlisted and I'll be putting up a better version shortly.

Last edited:
Here we go.

The BIG SHOT cover has hit 2000 views in two weeks (none of my other videos can boast that speed), and the Feather Fiend cover just hit 3000!

I'M FREAKIN' OUT.png

I'M FREAKING OUT

So we're going on a trip and I won't be able to work on any videos until after New Year's, This means the three videos I was working on likely won't be up for a couple weeks. (Two SPI videos and a New Year's special.) But in the meantime, you can watch my Christmas special if you haven't already!

Capture.PNG

Feather Fiend with lyrics just hit 20,000 views! How does this even happen?!

I would also like to apologize for not getting the video up on Wednesday like I hoped, we're having some technical difficulties and delays right now, but it should be up today or tomorrow.

I seriously considered naming this "The Maiden's Battle with Darkness and lyrics" instead of "with lyrics."

If you're keeping track, the general timeline for these videos is one every Wednesday. Due to complications, today's video (Vs. Marx!) is being pushed back a couple days, but it's going to be spectacular!

Never promoted it, BUT here's this fun video.

Back