Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Here's more details in video form.

Would anyone be interested in me doing something along the lines of, "If I voiced the Star Allies..." sort of video. Basically me saying lines that would fit the Star Allies and Dream Friends in voices I would make up for them. I was kind of messing around with it earlier, so I dunno.

You will not haunt my nightmares because I already have a sleep paralysis demon under my bed

?

Oh. Right. I think that's more something to be posted on my profile, but whatever.

Time to steal that 101th sub.

There's a two sub difference. I'm at 103 according to YouTube Studio, but 101 according to YouTube.

Would anyone be interested in me doing something along the lines of, "If I voiced the Star Allies..." sort of video. Basically me saying lines that would fit the Star Allies and Dream Friends in voices I would make up for them. I was kind of messing around with it earlier, so I dunno.
Yea that sound cool! But first...
it's been quite some time...
how's the cooking video coming along?

Yes, I must apologize for continuously putting that off. Please understand that I want to do it and I will, but I can't specify when. My next video will be up with the 'Shroom next week, in addition to another Shmaluigi story on the other channel if that happens, but I'll do my best to make the cooking video ASAP.

A small update, if you will.

Here's all the major videos I plan to put up before the end of the year:
The cooking video
Just A Closer Walk With Thee - the full version this time.
At least one more Miitopia video
The new Switch Handed Challenge video - this is going to be the channel anniversary video on November fourth.
And two more videos I'm giving no details on

Of course, I could put up a couple stupid videos that take relatively no effort, more Miitopia, and I put up World of Plight and Shmaluigi, Private Investigator stories once a month.
-Mags

Since the Shmaluigi, Private Investigator is basically a branch off of Creationary Studios, I'll upload the videos here accordingly.

And now presenting, Shmaluigi's Theme!

Part 3 is finally done! I apologize for the lateness, but I think it's worth the wait!

Time to honor Colonel Pluck a bit.

This looks good.png

The stats are higher than my more recent videos!
In the first three days, views are normally 10-30 and the view duration is 0:55-1:11. Seven likes so far too, that's faster than usual, I think.

This is a pretty good video. The quality seemed better than usual. Probably because I didn't record it myself. '\_('-')_/'

I've got a poll of sorts for everyone: What are your top three/five (take your pick) favorite videos that I have done and why? I'm just curious to know what people like and whatnot.

Hey howdy ho, I've got an announcement! I've started working a little bit on a special video for the end of the year, and I need YOU to help with it!

That's right, I'm looking for some artists to help with various drawings for a video later in the year. (It wasn't mentioned in the update video, so keep it a surprise!)

The goal of this video is for as little of the content to be done by me, so I need a dozen different drawings. (Don't worry, you only have to do one.) These should be drawings of me, or more specifically, the character I use in animation videos.
Smiling and waving.png
(If you prefer to do regular ol' Magolor04726, that's fine too!
Something along these lines will work great, but what I want isn't a starch copy of my own drawings, oh no, I need drawings that are in your own style! Whether it's digital or on paper, color or black and white, so long as it's me in the pose chosen, it works! (Although if it's on paper, don't just snap a picture, scan it to your device before sending it to me.)

Here's a list of what I need drawn:
(All will be talking)
Teapot smiling
Smiling shrug
Hands clasped together
Teapot fist
Teapot eyes closed smiling
In a tux, smiling (Taken)
Headset, smiling
Arms crossed brows lowered smiling headset
Nervous
Sweating hand behind head smiling (taken)
Finger pointed up
Holding Smash Ball

If you're interested, PM me about the drawing you'd like to do and I'll give you more details and a reference photo! (Also you'll be properly thanked and shouted out at the end too, so there's that.)

Oh yes, there is a deadline, and it's the end of the year. Basically I need it before Christmas pretty much, so you have PLENTY of time!

-Mags

Last edited:
Hey howdy ho, I've got an announcement! I've started working a little bit on a special video for the end of the year, and I need YOU to help with it!

That's right, I'm looking for some artists to help with various drawings for a video later in the year. (It wasn't mentioned in the update video, so keep it a surprise!)

The goal of this video is for as little of the content to be done by me, so I need a dozen different drawings. (Don't worry, you only have to do one.) These should be drawings of me, or more specifically, the character I use in animation videos.
View attachment 19199(If you prefer to do regular ol' Magolor04726, that's fine too!
Something along these lines will work great, but what I want isn't a starch copy of my own drawings, oh no, I need drawings that are in your own style! Whether it's digital or on paper, color or black and white, so long as it's me in the pose chosen, it works! (Although if it's on paper, don't just snap a picture, scan it to your device before sending it to me.)

Here's a list of what I need drawn:
(Teapot smiling)
(Smiling shrug)
(Hands clasped together)
(Teapot fist)
(Teapot eyes closed smiling)
(In a tux, smiling)
(Headset, smiling)
(Arms crossed brows lowered smiling headset)
(Nervous)
(Sweating hand behind head smiling)
(Finger pointed up)
(Holding Smash Ball)

If you're interested, PM me about the drawing you'd like to do and I'll give you more details and a reference photo! (Also you'll be properly thanked and shouted out at the end too, so there's that.)

Oh yes, there is a deadline, and it's the end of the year. Basically I need it before Christmas pretty much, so you have PLENTY of time!

-Mags
oof.png

I made the head of your guy in Paint 3D?

I'd like for them to be a full body as opposed to just a head, but I like it for some reason.

Back