Smash amiibos

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
Lately i've been watching smash youtubers training amiibos and destroying everyone with them. it looks really fun, so i decided to give it a try. i have smash, and i have very few amiibos, so it should go well!

i started training amiibos rather recently. i only have like, 6 (its actually 7 but one of them is mario cereal and it doesnt work with smash), so i wanna make them as strong as i can.

the amiibos i own are bowser, roy, ryu, wario, diddy kong and luigi btw

i managed to get all of them to level 50. roy, diddy kong and luigi are incredibly fearsome opponents now. they're tanky, deal a lot of damage, and can land some pretty spicy combos. even i have a hard time fighting them now

wario and ryu are pretty strong, but they could definitely use a little bit of work. they tend to spam a few moves and i only lose to them because they deal a shit ton of damage

that's it really. that's my entire history with amiibos and smash

.................i bet y'all were waiting for me to talk about bowser right?

for those who don't know, bowser amiibos are the most op amiibos in smash. they're powerful af and were even banned from tournaments. and i happened to have one, so..........

yeah as you may expect i get absolutely destroyed by this amiibo. the thing is, he's pretty bad at the game. i mean, down air is one of the only moves he uses. the reason he's so scary is because you can literally get ko'd by two down airs, so approaching him is terrifying

i'm planning to reset the amiibo to train him again, and actually make him good at the game.

wish me luck.....

anyway, thats my history with smash amiibos. i guess you can post yours here or just talk about smash amiibos

I own some amiibos, but I don't actually use any of them, I just treat them as cool collectible figures of characters that I like.

There's a fearsome Wario amiibo that has three trade off for speed and has negative defense stats, and he starts at 90%. He has a really scary tendency to get star KO'd within the first five seconds of a match.

There's a fearsome Wario amiibo that has three trade off for speed and has negative defense stats, and he starts at 90%. He has a really scary tendency to get star KO'd within the first five seconds of a match.

I love how our Wario amiibo for both Smash 4 and Smash Ultimate are completely amazing and unbeatable since we just spam Trade-Off all over him and make his defense -100 so he can fly around and be unbeatable in terms of stroke points in golf.

Like CPUs, they're good at, like, basic stuff but the only way you can get better playing with other players is if you play with other players.

Back