Do you have some sort of connection to someone famous?

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
I passed by the actor who played Denny from The Room at a con, he was signing footballs.

The staff of both Unikitty and Sonic Boom liked and shared my jokes about their shows.

Remember the Knuckles model from VR Chat? My friend made the drawing it was based on, though I never seen his thought on it becoming a meme or it getting merch made out of it because I lost contact

I went to school with a guy who was on Australian Love Island and I'm a Celebrity.

Met a bunch of former Australian Idol people through meet-n-greets.

Not me but my Dad's friend worked on Neighbours for it's entire run. So I'm 2-degrees separated from all the celebs through that show.

My Italian great-grandfather was best mates with the owner of Menabrea beer in the 60s. That's really obscure though. It once got me some free beer glasses.

My grandparents here in Australia live next door to the author of Nim's Island, but I never got to meet her.

Not me but my Dad's friend worked on Neighbours for it's entire run. So I'm 2-degrees separated from all the celebs through that show.
One of the guys I work with, his girlfriend played a bartender on Neighbours.

Last edited:
pretty sure I live on the same planet as every famous person, although I'm not sure

On a more serious note, I think my mom was childhood friends with an important figure in a pretty big political party. I think. I know it's something to that effect.

i'm not going to give this away exactly for like privacy reasons but my uncle (dad's sisters husband) is a somewhat significant religious figure (and he has his own wikipedia page on which my aunt and three of my cousins also get a mention by name)

i was once in an elevator with manuel neuer

i've met michael rosen one-to-one in person, albeit briefly and as part of an organised event for him to sign his books. i got a signature on my copy of his book "Sad Book"

My family tree from my mom's side has Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi as some distant cousin. He's the guy who designed the Statue of Liberty.

I've seen Bernie Sanders in person, at a rally in the Santa Ana high school.

I have ancestors who was in the Donner Party. I have seen Donald Trump, Alan Jackson, and George Strait in person. My family has met several prominent members in the military like Dwight David Eisenhower and Douglas MacArthur.

Met and talked with Ian Hislop from Have I Got News For You. Interacted with Seann Walsh at a comedy gig, and have also talked with Carl Donnelly on Twitter once. Have had tweets liked by Debbie McGee and some other celebrities who've competed on Strictly Come Dancing when I used to have a fan account. Have personally interviews some singers and sportspeople and participated in a pub quiz with all the drivers in the W Series.

Back