• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elijah Guy

Hello People!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ellijah Guy
MKT's (Mario Kart Tour) next tour is the Pirate Tour and I'm assuming their just adding clone characters with new retro tracks... It makes me feel like there just adding things for fun! Soooooooooo I hope Nintendo sees this (I know they probably won't but that would be wonderful anyway) let's predict tours and make some! Also I'll Post polls of random tour names!

Here's one of my ideas (keep in mind that I haven't played Mario Kart Tour and have taken most of my inspiration from the wiki):
Jungle Tour 2
Introduces 3DS DK Jungle as a retro track.
Week 1 Spotlight: Cranky Kong, some kind of variant for the Rambi Rider, a new glider based off the balloons from DKC Returns/Tropical Freeze.
Week 2 Spotlight: King K. Rool, a new kart (possibly based off K. Rool or a generic Kremling), Gold Banana Parafoil.

Reactions: zel
I don't really care what the tour is as long Baby Luigi gets an alt. If Baby Peach and Baby Rosalina can get them, then Baby Luigi should.

What if Baby Daisy gets an alt after this, and then Baby Mario gets one and then Mario Kart Tour is finished

Oh fuck you guys.

They're really asking me to slam all 6 of my Baby Luigi OCs into the game, aren't they?

Is he really a Baby Luigi OC? He's like a Baby Mario one to me.

Yes, I distinguish between the two. Deal with it.

Well even so, it's not all of them.

If Nintendo is going to screw Baby Luigi over again in favor of his brother and the other babies, my wrath is flooding the RP with even more Baby Luigis.

Tour ideas

WarioWare Tour
  • New Diamond City themed course
  • Biker Wario alt
  • Mona (or Ashley)
  • Wario Bike
  • City Tripper

Wario Land tour
  • Wario Shipyard
  • Captain Syrup
  • Explorer Wario (based off of his WL1 appearance)
  • Wario Car
  • The Brute or an Captain Syrup version of the Landship.

Last edited:
Back