Does Anyone still Play Wii?

I still play the Wii and Mario Kart Wii sometimes. Homebrew does give the Wii more life to it though. I also tend to use Dolphin more since it's easier to start up and play rather than setting up the Wii to the TV.

Eh, only when I visit my parents house. Fortune Street's pretty fun until it gets repetitive.

It's been a while since I last booted up my Wii. Project M I believe was the last game I played on it.

I still play the wii over the wii u,

During quarantine my sister and I went back to 100% Super Mario Galaxy 2. Apart from that my Wii hasn't run very hot the last couple of years. I'm considering modding it to freely play GCN games.

Yeah but, y'know, freely. Wink wink.

A physical copy of TTYD is out of my price range.

I occasionally use the Wii, but only for GameCube games at this point.

Speaking of which, I want to replay Thousand-Year Door soon...

Kirby recently decided to inhale my Wii U so I've been playing a lot of Kirby's Return to Dream Land on there for multiplayer sessions. Star Allies' multiplayer is better designed in general but them 3-year-old Joy-Cons hold up worse than them 11-year-old Wiimotes. (I've also been following the development of a certain romhack for the game and I'm really excited for its release)

There's a romhack for Kirby's Return to Dream Land? I need to know....

There's a romhack for Kirby's Return to Dream Land? I need to know....
It's called Kirby: Revenge of Dream Land, and it basically aims to make the game much harder by making enemies stronger and faster, giving brand-new attacks to bosses, and adding additional levels and even changing the ability hats. Here's a trailer:

I believe the current plan is for the main game to be released in its entirety by the end of 2020, with EX mode coming later in an update.

GOOD. Maybe I should pick up some skin modifications along the way. I don't have to be stuck with pink for instance.

I most often play MP8, MKW or Brawl if I pick up my Wii, which is every now and then. I've been hoping to play DKC 1-3 again too, but never gotten around to it.

Back