What odd/funny/interesting quirks do you have IRL?

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
(Almost) Anytime someone calls my name, I spin to face them and say, "I didn't do it!" And there's also the more elaborate, "I didn't do it, and if I did, it wasn't that big of a deal, and if it was, I didn't mean it, and if I did, you deserved it!"

I react to my twin's name being called out because so many times IRL, people call me my sister's name that it has become my secondary.

Every parent (Mostly my mom, but whatever) does this:
(To me) "(Siblings name)! Uh, (Other siblings name)! No, AAAH what's your name!"

For me, my parents get messed up only when my back is turned. They learned to recognize my face, but yeah, they still call me my sister's name.

I... am not sure if I should laugh or say that's awful...

It's not awful, we really do look alike. Hell, when I got my last haircut, I remarked on how I see my sister in my reflection, and normally, I see me in my reflection. We usually varying hair lengths, my twin likes it short while I keep it longer, but I have shorter hair this time.

Ah, OK.

Oh and another thing, people always ask us "Are you twins?" when they see us together. Additionally, they keep thinking I'm younger than I actually am. I answered the door one time and the person asked if my parents were home, and another person asked if we're old enough to vote.

The twins problem seems to be a lot more common than one thinks. Some people, including me and parts of my relatives, had problems distinguishing my twin cousins.

To answer the question, I have hardly had any irl nicknames. I had one used by a small amount of people during high school, and one that only one person uses at work, but everyone else uses my real name.

I have this interest in digging. I dig with a shovel 90% of the time I'm outside. And when I am at my grandparents. My grandfather like to tell jokes that only I can understand. And the jokes I tell he only understands. I just can't seem to get enough of either.

I do this thing when I'm listening to an audio book, if it goes like, "Harry grimaced at this thought." or, "He raised his arms in alarm." I'll make a face, or raise my hands verrrrrry slightly, or whatever else it says the characters do.

a lot of habits came from copying my cats which is weird
i sniff things the same way with 56948959645 tiny sniffs. even stretching is sorta like how cats do it
also if either of the cats make a noise i just feel spiritually obligated to copy it (unless its too squeaky which does happen a bunch)

I play piano, and I love learning all these different game songs. I learned... well, I don't think it has an official name, but the Library Piano song from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and for like, a month (At least!) it was basically all I played. It's catchy, but I didn't realize it was annoying basically everyone else in my house. Big(ish) slip up for me! Oh well. At least I moved on to other songs.

3 facts about Me:
1. After playing Mario kart I made a fan made paper version called "Elijah Kart"
The whole Series
Elijah Kart 1
Elijah Kart Super Circuit 2
Elijah Kart Triple Dash! 3
Super Elijah Kart (Coming Soon) 4
Elijah Kart: The Top Retro (Coming Soon) 5
(More About Elijah Kart Later)
2. In 5th Grade (Which I'm In) I kept humming ONE song. It's the Main Frozen Factory Theme from Sonic Lost world. It annoyed the heck outta everyone.

3. Yes Elijah Is My 1st Name.

Last edited:
My name is Elijah too, and I did something similar: I made Elijah Party out of paper and everything, and it was actually pretty fun. I have at least a dozen boards in a box somewhere.

I don't like having dogs see me as a superior, so instead dogs often deem me as their equal and playmate.

1. I can spin around without getting dizzy.
2. My favorite episode of Spongebob Squarepants is Sailors Mouth.
==Bounus==
Elijah Kart is a game made by Elijah G. Elijah Kart is the paper fan-made like version of Mario Kart. Many Mario Kart gimmicks are found such as Glider Ramps and Anti-Gravity. A popular track in Elijah Kart is the Elijah Circuit.
Screenshot_20200525-184900_Samsung Notes.jpg

Here is what the Elijah Circuit Looks like.
The Green Line is the Start/Finish Line.

Last edited:
Back